Chapter 13 (Gab's part)

RAYS POV

"So, how did it go?"

  He asked it lightly, casually, but I could tell from the look he was giving me that the question was loaded with venom under the relaxed tone. I put my stuff down and sigh, sitting next to him. We sat there in silence for a moment, and I could almost feel the anger and hurt flowing from him. I took the silence to organize my thoughts, trying to think a way to defuse the ticking time bomb that was Ryan. 

"I-It went well."

  My voice cracked. Ryan glances away, and it feels as if I've been slapped. My face burns as he looks away from me, and I cautiously glance at him again. His fists curl and uncurl as he sighs.

"You know, I-I thought that you... we... were a... y'know. Or was that a lie?"

Yes.

"No, of course not."

  I lie through my teeth.

 "I know I don't own you, and I know I can't control what you do and stuff, but... Dammit, Ray. You're playing with me, aren't you?"

To get out of Hell, to protect my own hide yeah.

"I would never, Ryan. I love you."

  More lies. He glanced at me. "...Do you mean that?" I nod and a smile crossed his face. "So, why not make this official?" I tilted my head and he shifted so he's facing me, watching my face nervously. "Ray," he said for a moment, his voice shaking. He took a deep breath and tried again. "Ray."

"Hm?"

"Will you... I mean, I.... shit, um, fuck it, will you just be my damn boyfriend already?"

I can't. I'm a ghost. I don't love you, I can't feel love.

 Despite this my heart soared. "Of course."

 We smiled like idiots.

A/N well i am doing the AN and not Gab because she did not do one.....Hoped you enjoyed and if you have any feedback message me or Gab.....Bye Hunters