Chapter 10 - Luke

New chapter!!!!

He's so obsessed hahaha, do you like it?

Warning: lots of inappropriate language
Please read what is comfortable for you! 😘

Enjoy reading 💓💓💓

Edit: I didn't realise I had used the word "bloody" so many times lol, I'm so sorry that would've been really annoying to read. I edited it so hopefully it sounds nice to read with. Thanks for those who commented that, I wouldn't have realised that without it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her words wouldn't leave my head.

She didn't go out on a killing spree because she wanted to, she did it because she had to. God knows what else she was fucking told to do. My instincts were right. There was no way a soft looking girl like her would decide to take lives, just because she wanted to.

My dad was surprised about it too, judging by his face. Even when I talked with him later that evening, he even said himself that he felt no malice from her like most assassinators commonly do. The blood thirst, that weird look in their eyes or the general psychotic aura of wanting to kill people.

She was the god damn opposite of malice. Not one psychopath finds happiness in smelling at flowers and smiling at birds flying above her.

She was a mere toy to her family. Used when necessary and left alone to fend for herself. And Christ, that face. The look of surprise, confusion, and thankfulness when I called her by her own name. I can piece shit together to  know she was probably never called by her own real name.

I was becoming a De Luca hater by every fucking passing second.

When I had assumed she was the mafia princess I was so, so wrong. The idea of her getting what she wanted when she wanted, wrong. The idea of her wearing expensive dresses and way too high, heels for days, again, wrong. The idea of her going to parties, eating cakes, drinking overpriced tea, all wrong, wrong, wrong.

Now I knew to never to make assumptions until you meet the person. With the exception of certain people of course.

It's already been a week since that day, and I was hoping Alaina was getting used to her surroundings. I didn't see her often and her eating alone and not with us didn't help, but that was what she wanted, and we had to respect that. The only time I could actually see her was either when she was training or when she was at the garden.

She was just like me when she would train at the break of dawn. We both liked the peacefulness of training early. We don't train together per say, we just did what we would normally do and just pack and clean the place together. It was faster, efficient and I liked being around her.

She took her daily walk out at the garden at 2 in the afternoon. I haven't gone outside with her since the day she moved in. I just thought that she would probably prefer having the time by herself in a place she like better than me being with her. But I wasn't gonna lose the chance to get a glimpse of her. I was supposed to be filing out plans, but I made a stupid excuse for myself that it would be the perfect time to have a 'break' and watch her. The way she kind of skips to the garden from the entrance to reach the first of garden beds of flowers so oddly cute. And her cute size only makers her cuter. Fuck, my vocab literally disappears when I think of her.

I was fixing the cuffs of my suit when I saw her come into view. Fuck vocabulary, I had no words. She was just so . . .  Beautiful. 

She wore a velvet red dress, long sheer fabric sleeves loose on her arms, shoulders and back exposed, a black corset cinching her tiny waist. She wore jewel crusted black heels and her hair was in tight low bun, ears decorated by gold drop earrings, making her facial features glow. 

"Do I look weird?" She asks, looking scared for the answer. Was she kidding? If she was weird, than the whole world would be an ugly ogre.

"What? No. You look gorgeous. So beautiful." I say. Honestly, I couldn't care less about hiding how much I thought about her anymore. But she didn't look convinced, and I didn't understand why, when she looked that beautiful. "I'm serious. I've never met someone as beautiful as you."

And then she smiles, "You don't have to lie. I know I'm not pretty. I am on the plain side of things. But thanks for trying." And then she starts to walk towards the door. I instinctively grab her wrist and pull her closer to me, so she is facing me.

I look at her. Her deep brown eyes staring into mine. She was scared. That was not my intention, but I didn't let her go.

"I'm not lying. You are not plain. You are beautiful." I begin, "I don't know who in the world told you otherwise, but they're wrong. You are so gorgeous."

Her mouth opens, just a little. But no words leaves. Her eyes search mine, investigating if I was I telling the truth. I was, and like she understood, tears threatens to fall but she takes a sharp breath and composes herself.

"Thank you." She says, and I nod.

Now, I have the sudden urge to kill every single person who degraded her. Those that used her, talked shit about her, threatened her, it didn't matter, I was gonna find every single one of them. But for now, I was gonna go out to that ball and let her have a good time.

The De Luca's were quite infamous of being fairly private but every so often you would see Alaina's parents or the twins.

But never Alaina.

Rumours said it was because she would probably either kill everyone present or because she was an ugly sight to see. She was fucking neither. And I was gonna make that clear as day today.

I was gonna show the world how I got myself the most gorgeous woman ever.