Prologue 4: Prescott

We were wondering the streets until we found this large gate. We may have found Prescott. Unfortunately, there were a few walkers. We began running to the gate, and it closed with us behind it. "Hey! Open up!" I shouted as we both pounded on it. We heard some gunshots and saw walkers fall. "I can't open the gate until you clear them out!" A man with his hair tied back said. I pulled out my knife and walked to the nearby walkers. I started by kneecapping them and then putting them down. Clementine did the same with other walkers. Until it was clear enough, the man let us in. "Get inside!" We both ran inside, and before the gate closed, a horse ran in with a woman riding its back. "Damnit, Francine! Why do you always ride in late?" He asked her.
"Why not make a swift entrance." She said. She walked the horse away and the guy in blue with his hair tied back looked at us. "So, who are you?" He asked us.
"I'm Clementine, and this is Y/n." Clementine told him.
"We might just be passing by, but we'll stick around as long as we can." I said.
"Well, Clementine and Y/n, I'm Tripp. Its nice to meet ya both. Make yourselves at home while you're here." Tripp said.

We went into Prescott. "Maybe we can get some supplies in here." Clem said.
"Yeah. Maybe. Lets ask that guy at the bar." I recommended. We both went to it. "Oh, its you two again." Francine said.
"Yeah, hi." I said.
"Hi there y'all. I'm Conrad, and this is Francine." The guy behind the bar said. He had on a mix of green and brown clothes, and he was bald. "Nice to meet you, Conrad. We may not be around for long, though." Clementine said.
"Do you happen to know where we could get some bullets?" I asked. "Specifically for pistols?" I held my gun out.
"Yeah. That guy over there, Eli." Conrad pointed to a tent and we saw a guy sitting there. "Careful though. He's can be a bit of an asshole." "Thanks." I said before we went to talk to him.

"Eli." I said as we approached him.
"And who are you guys?" He asked.
"Need customer names? I'm Y/n, that's Clementine." I introduced. "What would be the cost for a box of pistol bullets?"
"Well...maybe a couple of batteries that work would do it." He said. "You better know they work and have then tested."
"We can do that." Clem said. I looked at her for a second wondering how. We walked away from him. "Where are we gonna find batteries?" I asked my sister.
"We could search that junkyard back there." Clem recommended.
"All right." I said. "Lets go and search it, and come back here to rest for the night." On our way out, Clem stepped on a map. She grabbed it and we looked at it. "Richmond..." I whispered. "Says theres a safe community there."
"If Prescott doesn't work out, Richmond could be an alternative if this map is true." Clementine said. "Lets go get Eli's batteries."

Timeskip. They found the crate of batteries in that building.

We were back at Prescott. This time we got in easier thanks to no damn walkers. We went to Eli, who was asleep. "How do you wanna wake him up?" I asked. Clem took the small
crate of batteries from me and placed them on his lap, waking him up immediately. "The hell?"
"Batteries for bullets, we recall?" Clementine said. He took the crate and then reached behind him for a box of bullets. We took it and left him alone. I went to the bar to Conrad again. "You kind of remind me of my kid." Conrad said, catching my ear. "Where is he?" I asked.
"Same place a lot of the world is." Conrad said. "Wherever after here is."
"Oh. Sorry, Conrad." I said.
"No need to apologize, man. I think you'll be okay, though. You and Clem." He said.
"Thanks, Conrad. We didn't need it, but still appreciated." I said. "I think we're gonna stay here tonight. We'll figure out where to go tomorrow."

All the prologue chapters released. Ready for season three?