Episode 5: Goodbye

We ran to the truck to see it was crashed and David's body was in there. He was dead. Me and Clem handled any leftover dead meats. After we got them killed, we went to Javi. "Oh my god. Gabe." Clementine said. We went down to him. He was bitten on the wrist and also his nose and mouth was bleeding. "Don't be weak. Be strong for the end, Gabe." I said.
"Give me your gun, Javi. I can't make you do this." Gabe told him.
"No. I'll do it." Javi said. Gabe's body went limp. Javi pulled the trigger.
Yeah, i found the combination to get Gabe killed. Sayonara, Gabe!

3 days later...
Me and Clem were outside the main building. I was finishing up on cutting some of Clem's hair. She told me to stop. "I know it doesn't have to look styled, but i still hate how you cut it." Clem said.
"I know, don't worry." I said. She put her hat back on. We heard Conrad reading. "Reading something?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Some book Francine tried to make me read. Cowboys and shit. I told her it wasn't my style." He said.
"Well, it seems like it is." Clementine said.
"I guess so. Don't tell Francine, though." He said. We walked away. It took three days for Richmond to start to rebuild. This place looked better without Joan around. We saw Javi was outside and we went to him. Then we saw Lingard. "You're alive." Javi said.
"Don't remind me." Lingard insisted. "I'm not gonna say thank you for keeping me alive, but I'm gonna try to find something that might make me say thank you, someday." He said.
"So where's AJ?" Clem asked.
"Lingard, please. We don't plan to sleep until we find him." I pleaded.
"We left him at McCarol Ranch. Its not too far from here." Lingard said. He left.
"So you're outta here too?" Javi asked.
"Yeah. We gotta go. Its time for us to find AJ." I said. "But one thing." I handed Javi some scissors. "Can you top off Clem's hair? She's getting tired of me cutting it."
"No, I'm not." Clem told me.
"Javi, please?" I requested.

Javi did as we asked. "All done." Javi said.
"Hows it look?" Clem asked. He gave her a crappy side sweep haircut that will be hard to get out. "Uhh, great." I said. I put her hat on her. "There we go, sis."
"If I come back with AJ, will you teach him about baseball?" Clem asked.
"He belongs with you guys." Javi said. We smiled.

Javi and Kate escorted us to the gate. We waved goodbye to them as we walked away.

We're going to find you, AJ.