Episode 2: The Road Block

Eleanor stopped as we saw Tripp running. "Let me guess. We're lost." I guessed.
"No. Road's blocked by the vehicle." Tripp told me. "Too many to drive through. We're gonna need to move some of them." Gabe, Y/n, and Clementine got out of the car. "Strange how convenient this is." Tripp said.
"Not convenient at all if you ask me." Conrad said. We saw some walkers coming. Clem and Conrad handled them easily as I saw a car around the same width of the one we had. "If we move that car right there, we should be good. C'mon, lets get to work and clear it out." I saw there was a garage. I pulled it open and met face to face with a walker. "Shit!" I exclaimed. I swept its legs and then bashed its head into the wall. "I'm fine." I said. I took the wrench on its belt. Looking at the truck, i saw a winch hook. I pulled it out and brought it to the car. "Now just gotta power this puppy."

Y/n's POV...
"So Clem... you feeling okay?" I asked.
"I'm just thinking. About Kenny. Its nice having people but it always hurts in the end." Clem said.
"I know. I know." I said. I saw the car blocking the path move away. "Hey, there we go." Javi said. The wreck was cleared and walkers came around. We shot at them to kill then. Eleanor drove with Kate in the back. "We're right behind you! Lets go!" Javi said. The van pulled the car to it and walkers were surrounding us. "The roof!" Javi said. We ran to the ladder and crawled up it. Javi and Gabe moved the garbage truck to block more walkers from coming to us. "Come on!" Conrad said. He pulled me up. We started moving on the roof to see we were cornered. "What the hell are we gonna do now?" Conrad asked.
"We don't have a choice. We gotta fight our way through." Javi said.
"I don't like our odds." Conrad commented.
"This is just fuckin great!" Tripp yelled.
"Calm down." Clem said.
"Calm down? I'm not gonna fuckin' calm down! Eleanor's out there alone right now!" Tripp boomed.
"We wouldn't even be in this mess if it wasn't for you!" Conrad told us.
"Our fault?! The fuck?!" I asked.
"Fuck you, Conrad!" Clementine said.
"Woah woah woah stop! Theres someone up there!" Javi said as he pointed to a window.
"What? Where?" Conrad asked.
"Shit! I see him!" Tripp said.
"Down, y'all!" I said. We all hid behind cover. "Hey you! We don't want no trouble, okay?" I said. Javi went around. "He's gone. Everyone stay here and keep behind cover. I'm gonna see what I can find out." He said.
"Be careful." Clementine told him. Javi snuck around to the guy, gun in hand. We followed him over and saw someone holding a gun to his head. Clementine gave a whistle. "Don't. Move." She said. We all went to the guy and held our guns to him. "Well? Is he one of them?" Tripp asked. "The New Frontier?"
"No, I'm not with those guys. You got this backwards." He said. Javi checked his neck. "He's clear."
"Look, I'm telling you. I'm on my way to Richmond, like you. I lost touch with some good people when The New Frontier took over." Our expressions changed when he finished talking. "Did you say The New Frontier took over Richmond?" Clementine asked. The man nodded. Me and Clem lowered our guns. "At least not we got an excuse to go after those motherfuckers." Conrad said.
"Lets get moving." Javi said.
"Theres an old train tunnel that runs under the James river. It should be a straight shot into Richmond." He said as me and Clem stepped away. "Fuckin' fuck. We can't anymore. We can't meet them again." I said.
"We keep going and then leave at the end of the tunnel." Clementine said.
"Hey, what do we call you?" Javi asked.
"Its Paul. But my friends call me Jesus." He said. We followed Jesus.