Episode 2: Welcome to Richmond

We were in the tunnel. We were moving through it to get to Richmond. But Clem couldn't keep the secret no more. "Javi, we need to talk to you." Clem said. Javi stopped with us. "We appreciate you keeping quiet about us and The New Frontier. But we weren't entirely honest earlier." Clem said.
"Shit. Now, Clem?" I asked. We rolled up our sleeves. "We were one of them. We're sorry we didn't tell you earlier. But we only had each other and AJ. We were alone."
"Tell me you're still not one of them." Javi said.
"No way." Clementine said.

So we know what happened here. They got jumped by walkers and Conrad brought more.

We got in the train. Clementine and I help the door shut. Javi broke a pipe tube and closed the door. Tripp and Jesus went up. "Okay, c'mon!" Clementine said. She stopped when we saw Conrad pointing a gun at us. "I wouldn't touch those guns, kids. You either, cowboy." Conrad said. "Finish your story." He said. He grabbed Clem's wrist.
"Hey!" I said as I pulled his hand away. Clem rolled up her sleeve. I rolled mine up too. "You guys are one of them?" Gabe asked.
"Goddamn right they are!" Conrad said.
"They're one of us!" Javi said.
"Javi, think of this. We can get medical help for Kate. They're our bargaining chip."
"They won't bargain." Clementine said. Conrad didn't listen. He kept telling Javi to be reasonable despite the fact he was not. That pushed me over the edge. "You threatening us, Conrad? Because you ain't gonna like me when I'm pissed. Now put the fucking gun down before you really make me mad." I told him.
"Hah! You threatening me, Y/n?" He asked, mocking me.
"Keep going. Go on, try me." I walked forward. "I know you ain't gonna kill me. You ain't a murderer. Me and Clem? We've seen our share of them. You didn't shoot anyone when we killed Eli, and I don't think you're gonna shoot us now. Now drop the god damn gun!!!" I shouted. Conrad didn't look even somewhat intimidated. I grabbed his wrist with my left hand and forced it away from Clem, then I snatched the gun out of his hand as it went off. "Shit." Conrad said.
"Now lets, 'be reasonable'." I said, mocking him. "No one has to be held hostage, and no one needs to die. But if you REALLY need your theory about The New Frontier to be proven, me and Clem will go with you." I said. I looked back at Clem. "Right?"
"Fine. We'll go." Clementine said. I looked at Conrad and handed him the pistol back. "Now lets go." I said. Clem, Conrad, and I went through the tunnel with Gabe and Javi following shortly after.

We all got out of the cave. "So who's gonna tell them the news?" Conrad asked.
"What is he talking about?" Tripp asked Javi.
"Conrad's just overreacting." Javi simply said.
"The hell I am. They're New Frontier. Y/n and Clementine." Conrad boomed. "They volunteered to come with us to see if we can get in."
"They won't bargain with you. We already said." Clementine told him.
"We're coming with you to prove you wrong." I added.
"Jesus, where do we go?" Javi asked.
"Forward." He directed.
"Jesus, if you wanna leave, you can. This isn't your fight." Tripp said.
"Nah, i was already heading this way." We continued going forward to the gate to Richmond. We saw Kate in the car. "Oh my god!" Javi said.
"Javi." Kate said as Javi helped her out. "I could really use some of that weed."
"Sorry, you smoked it all." Javi said. Javi carried her to the gate. We saw Max was up there with a few other people. "Hey!" Javi shouted.
"You again? You must have some kind of death wish." Max said.
"Hey, Max!" I shouted. "Come on." I whispered to Clem, ready to get this shit over with. "We missed ya, man." I said.
"Clementine and Y/n!" Max exclaimed in shock. "How longs it been?"
"Not long enough." Clementine said. Me and Clem both pulled up our middle fingers in sync. "Cute. What are they to you?" Max asked Javi.
"Clementine and Y/n are friends. And they volunteered to be here. Either way, this ain't sitting right with me." Javi said. I'm surprised Javi was still trying to stand up for us.
"Listen, your people shot her! And we need to get in to get her help!" Javi said. Max told one of the few people at the gate to do something and they left. Hopefully to get someone. "Alright! You lower your weapons and I'll see that as a sign of good faith." Max told us.
"Everyone, lower them." Javi said. Everyone lowered their arms. "Put your hands behind your head and get down on your knees." Max directed.
"Uh uh!" Javi said. The gate opened. Members of the new frontier came out, following them was him. David Garcia. "Oh my god." He said at the sight of us.
"Dad?!" We heard from Gabe. We looked over, shocked. David was Gabe's dad? Javi's brother? How could that baby killer be related to them?