Episode 5: Last One Standing

Fast forward to after Javi made it to the generator and distracted the walkers.

Kate eyed a bulldozer. "We can seal the breach with that." We saw David looking at a truck. "Thats not gonna do it." Javi said.
"Yes it is. We're leaving. All of us." David told us. "Clem and Y/n, you're coming too."
"This is bullshit, David." Kate told him.
"Everyone in Richmond will die without us." Javi told him.
"They don't matter, Javi!" David said.
"This all started the day we knocked on Richmond's door. We brought this on these people. All of us! We can't abandon them!" Kate said to David.
"We can restart. We're all a family again. We can go home to be that." David said.
"I'll go with you, dad." Gabe said, shocking me and Clem. "Gabe?" Clem questioned.
"He's my father. I'm sorry but you wouldn't understand." He said.
"You wanna fucking bet?" I asked.
"I have to." Gabe said. "This is what I want."
"I understand, Gabe. But I'm still going back." Kate told us.
"You won't be able to live at all. It doesn't matter if there is 5 of us or 500. We would all die. I know a losing battle. We're moving out. Everybody, get in." David was interrupted and slapped by Kate. "How fucking dare you! What will it take to show you you can't do that? We are not your soldiers! You can't go ordering us to do things! Run away! Be a deserter! I am done with you. I can't believe i ever loved you." She looked at Javi. "Lets go, Javi." Kate kissed Javi right in front of David.
"What the fuck is going on?!" David asked, shocked.
"We're in love, David." Javi took Kate's hand.
"I should have known. The night Pa died. The night you weren't there. Blood is worthless to you." David stated. The Garcias' family issues were starting to break in and David punched Javi in the chest. "David, don't!" I yelled.
"What do you have to say for yourself... brother?" David asked, coldly. Javi shook his head and glared at David. He huffed. "I love you." Javi said. David didn't take it. He didn't believe it anymore. "David, stop!" Clem yelled. He grabbed a monkey wrench from a toolbox drawer. "I love you." Javi said again. David put Javi on the ground and started choking his brother. "I love you, brother..." I have no clue why Javi didn't fight back. Its like he was keeping a promise. Clementine shot David in the arm. "Ahh, fuck!" He yelled. Clem started shooting walkers. "Oh, come the fuck on!" I yelled as I pulled my pistol out and shot them. Me, Clem, Kate, and Javi went back to the garage. David closed it behind us and started the truck with Gabe inside.
"David took him." Clementine said.
"We have to help Richmond." Kate said. "I'm getting on that bulldozer." Kate said. "Gabe wanted to go."
"I can't go after David." I said. "Him doing that was a mistake, and I'm not gonna let this community get wasted. I'm helping Kate save Richmond."
"I'm following wherever Javi goes." Clementine told us.
"I'm coming with you guys." Javi said to us. "We're saving the city. Then we go after Gabe if we don't die first."
"Then its settled." Clementine said. Javi eyed some AK-47s and we grabbed them.
I just can't with this part in the game when Javi keeps saying "i love you" while he gets his shit rocked by David! XD

Kate was driving a bulldozer while we shot the walkers down with our AKs. We also saw Jesus on a horse. "Can you help us get the gate open?" He asked. "Had to make sure you folks were safe."
"We'll keep the muertos away. Just get me to the gate so we can open it up." Javier told Kate.
"We'll cover you!" I said.
"We got your back, Javi!" Clem added. Kate bulldozed the walkers while we shot them. "Get in the busket and I'll lift you to the top of the gate!" Kate told Javi.
"Busket?"
"The scooper thing in the front! Whatever! Get in it!" Javi started to climb forward, but got grabbed. I immediately shot the walker grabbing Javi. "Go!" I yelled. He got in the busket and Kate moved its arms up. Javi hoisted himself up and got to the control buttons. He pressed the button and the gate was opening. "Lets get inside and wrangle the walkers together! If we get them all in one group we can lead them right out!" One of the horse riders said. The people on horses followed Jesus inside. The three of us, me, Javi, and Clem kept shooting the walkers. "Too many! Try the other setting!" He said. We put it on a rapid fire setting and started shooting. Walkers started to pile on the busket and Javi ran out of ammo. Kate helped me and Clem shoot while Javi took over the steering wheel. Javi used the busket to lift a car and drop it in front of the breach. "That's it!" Javi said.

We got back to Jesus. "Much as I hate David at this point, we gotta save the kid." I said.
"Yeah, we gotta go help Gabe." Clementine added.
"Go. I'll help these guys." Kate told us. We started moving to go after them.