Corn Bread Madness!

Wall St

Middletown, Connecticut

Walter: *cooking corn bread*

Brandon: *smells the aroma of the corn bread* Why did he invite us to his house, just to eat some corn bread?

Kyle: Exactly!

Walter: Go get the soda out of car, boy!

Kyle: Okay?

Walter: *gives Kyle his car keys*

Kyle: *mutters* Why can't he do it himself? *walks out of his house, and unlocks Walter's blue 1975 Lincoln Continental coupe with a South Carolina license plate on it, and gets the 2 liter Pepsi out*

Walter: Go on, eat the corn bread!

Brandon: *eats the corn bread* I don't like corn bread.

Walter: Just eat it, boy!

Brandon: *sighs and eats more of it*

Kyle: *brings in the soda* Here's your soda!

Walter: Thank you! *opens it, and chugs the Pepsi*

Mary: *wearing a red shirt, black shorts, and shiny black thigh high boots* He's having that soda all to himself!

Harold: Uncle Walter, stop!

Walter: *still chugging the Pepsi*

Harold: I'm going to Irving to get some soda! *gets up*

Walter: *finishes chugging* Stay right here, boy! *turns on the radio, and puts in a Johnnie Taylor CD*

Radio: *plays Big Head Hundreds at a loud volume, shaking the house*

Mary: Turn it down!!! *covers her ears*

Brandon: Dude!! *covers his ears*

Harold: Turn it down, Uncle Walter! *covers his ears* I'm telling Aunt Mable!

Walter: You ain't telling her nothing, boy! *still has the radio at a deafening volume*

This story was written on Sunday, March 12th, 2023.

A/N Walter's kitchen smells like oil! Corn bread madness for sure! But, turn that music down! The neighbors gonna be making a complaint! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.