happy pill

beomgyu and taehyun have a contract relationship.quite literally.

beomgyu has liked taehyun since the boy joined his class and he has always made it clear to taehyun that he likes the boy he has even confessed but taehyun wasn't sure about his feelings towards the older.

so beomgyu made a deal with him.they would date for a week and at the end of the week taehyun will give him a final answer.

so that's what they're doing now...dating.

taehyun had just now come back from his part time job and he decided to take a shower and go to sleep since beomgyu was out with his friends.

as the younger was putting a serum in his hair he heard the door password being entered.he didn't think anything of it since he figured beomgyu had come home.

and he did.

as taehyun was walking out of the bathroom he was pushed against a wall and he gasped loudly.

he shut his eyes because of fear and he heard deep chuckles. "hi baby~" the latter said and kissed the younger lightly.

taehyun opened his eyes once the male pulled away from the kiss.he looked into beomgyu's eyes and they were siren type eyes.

it were as if his eyes were trying to seduce him.he shook out of his trance and cleared his throat "hey uhm...where have you been?" he asked wrapping his hands around beomgyu's neck "out with friends." The latter answered pulling the younger closer by the waist.

Beomgyu leaned in and kissed him again but this time more deeply and passionately.he kissed him as if his life depended on it or as if the world was ending today.

taehyun melted in the kiss and enjoyed every moment of it.the older tilted his head making the kiss deeper and sliding his hand under taehyun's hoodie on his bare skin.

that made the younger pull away.he looked down and was catching his breath "what's up with you today?you're so needy.." the younger said as he chuckled trying to hide the fact that he was flustered.

"taehyun-ah...sleep with me." the elder said out of nowhere "what do you mean?I sleep with you every night beom.." the latter said as he looked up at the boy and caressed his cheek.

"no I mean like...spend the night with me...like adults do." taehyun immediately blushed and pushed beomgyu away clearing his throat. "you're drunk beomgyu...let's talk when you're sober."

the younger went to the kitchen to drink some water and he heard that beomgyu followed him.he took the water bottle out of the fridge and once he closed the fridge beomgyu was standing there.

the latter placed a hand on taehyun's chest and pushed him backwards slightly until his legs hit the counter.

as taehyun's legs hit the counter top beomgyu lifted the younger lightly and sat him on top of the countertop. "i'm sober taehyun.i haven't drank any alcohol." he said and leaned to the boys neck placing kisses there.

"stop it beomgyu.."

"you're really going to deny that you want this as much as i do?" beomgyu said as he looked at the latter "i'm not denying anything.i just don't want you to regret it tomorrow." taehyun said.he hopped off the countertop and beomgyu just held him by his waist "i like you.i wanted this contracted relationship in the first place.i've wanted you since the day we started dating..please.."

beomgyu then pulled the younger to the living room and he sat down on the couch looking up at taehyun.

he then pulled taehyun on his lap pulling him closer. "there's no other like you kang taehyun..no one compares to you." with that beomgyu pulled taehyun in a kiss again.