you drew stars

"pour me one more glass." beomgyu said in a raspy voice already getting slightly beyond tipsy.

his best friend who also happened to be the bartender sighed "beomgyu maybe you should slow down?" he asked worried.

why is beomgyu like this you may ask?

the absolute love of his life kang taehyun broke up with him because taehyun was moving away and he doesn't want to do long distance.

beomgyu had been with taehyun through everything.he was there when taehyun wanted to end his own life.he saved taehyun when the boy had slit his wrists in the bathtub..he almost lost the boy that time.

and taehyun just threw it all away.

beomgyu got up "alright then i'll pour myself a drink." he said as he hopped over the countertop.yeonjun quickly went over to the brunette "yah!you can't just come here!" yeonjun said through gritted teeth.

beomgyu just looked at him giving no fucks "bite me." he said as he took a whiskey bottle and poured himself another drink.

yeonjun just rolled his eyes and walked away understanding that there's literally no point in talking to beomgyu right now.

after some drinks beomgyu is now finally sitting at the right side of the countertop and resting his head against his hand.

yeonjun was now cleaning up to close the pub and someone walked in making yeonjun look up at the door and smile in a relieved way.

"beom look i'll go in the back to get changed and everything alright?" he said and beomgyu just nodded.he then saw someone sit on the chair in front of him. "didn't you say you wanted to go change—" he said as he looked up only to meet taehyun's eyes.he very quietly gasped and his eyes teared up.

"hi beomie..." the boys sweet voice rang and tears slowly started to roll down beomgyu's face.he then sniffed and wiped his tears away "i don't want to talk to you.." he said as he looked down at his lap.

"look i'm sorry but yeonjun hyung called me and told me that you're a mess and..he wasn't wrong." taehyun said as he placed his hand on beomgyu's knee.beomgyu just scoffed "i wonder why.." he said and looked up at the boy "just let me ask you a question..was i not good enough for you?was life so boring with me?" he asked as his eyes became more glossy by every second that passed.

"beomgyu..how could you think that was the reason?" the blonde asked as he started at beomgyu in shock.

"to kiss in cars and downtown bars.." taehyun spoke up again but beomgyu looked away "was all we needed!" he continued.he then tilted his head to make beomgyu look at him and took his hand "you drew stars around my scars." he said clearly but beomgyu snapped "but now i'm bleeding!" he yelled.

the brunette stood up and stumbled out of the pub on the street as taehyun chased after him.

"beomgyu!" the younger yelled.beomgyu turned around and as taehyun came closer to him he cupped the blondes cheeks and pressed their lips together.

taehyun felt this lump in his throat like he wanted to break down and fall into beomgyu's arms like he used to..

their lips moved in sync like always and beomgyu deepened the kiss before finally pulling "taehyun please...tell me you love me..please stay.." beomgyu pleaded as tears continued rolling down his cheeks.

taehyun's breath was shaking as he was trying to hold back tears "i can't." he said and beomgyu took his hands off taehyun's cheeks and his bottom lip was quivering.

"s-so you're telling me th-that you're okay with never holding me again?" he asked as he took small steps backwards. "never kissing me?just-just done..just.." he snapped his fingers "just like that?" he asked and taehyun wasn't even looking at him.

"trust me beomgyu...you will be happier if we end it now.." taehyun said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "taehyun how the actual fuck do you expect me to be okay when you the first person i fell in love with the first person that listened to me the person that made my life so eventful is going away?!" beomgyu yelled again "for fucks sake.." he said frustrated brushing his hand through his hair "i even stayed alive for you.." he mumbled and that made taehyun look at him frowning.

"w-what did you just say?" taehyun asked "i stayed alive for you..the day i met you was the day i was going to commit..suicide." he said and nodded smiling painfully.the tears in taehyun's eyes just started rolling down his cheeks as he gasped and put his hand over his mouth.he never knew beomgyu struggled with those thoughts.

"but i didn't because i met you and you were like that...that last hope i needed in life you came in like a sunshine.and when i found out about your struggles i decided to put all my energy into helping you recover and it worked for a while but then the dark thoughts came back to me and when i was alone i..i did some things that i know i shouldn't have done but that was the only way i could stop my brain from thinking at that moment..just for the moments i was alone but when i was with you everything was fine.."

taehyun didn't know why but he felt anger growing in him.i mean how could he just take all that information?having this pressure to just stay because beomgyu might do something stupid to himself.

"you know what beomgyu?" he chuckled and wiped his tears. "if living for me is the only way you want to live then i guess you're on your own now." he said with a blank expression.beomgyu just chuckled and stepped closer.

"i always have been."

——
HEYAAAAA!!
so i feel like shit and wanna kill myself so this is the only thing i could think of and write lmao.
didn't proof read so if there's any mistakes don't tell me because i don't care right now.