my fav lyrics interpreted in a oneshot

beomgyu is one of the most known young billionaires in korea so why the fuck was he currently in his porche by a gas station waiting for a guy who was probably high out of this world right now.

because he's in love.

yep he's in love with a commoner.and it might sound bad when you word it like that but the blonde he was currently waiting for was truly a commoner..yes he maybe worked at a top 2 recording label and yes maybe he was secure for the next five years but to the level beomgyu was at it still counts as a commoner.

the thing is he will go weeks if not months without hearing a word from the guy but the second he's high beomgyu's phone is blowing up and their casual hook-up happens and it's like a cycle.

he stood leaning against his car looking at the direction his blonde was coming from and when he saw him he felt this weird calming feeling in his heart like.. 'im glad he's alright'

"beomgyu~" the guy said in a sing-song tone as he stumbled towards the brunette.

"why do you only call me when you're high ir drunk?" beomgyu asked as he tilted his head not pulling the guy in his arms like he usually would.

why'd you only call me when you're high?

the blonde stopped right in front of him. "what happened to hi or hello?" he asked as he chuckled awkwardly.

"hi.why'd you only call me when you're high or drunk?" beomgyu said with a sarcastic smile.

hi, why'd you only call me when you're high?

taehyun tilted his head smirking knowing exactly how much power he has over this fucking billionaire.

"i mean if you're mad about me calling you i can just go back" he said as he was stepping backwards nodding his head.

"hey.." beomgyu said and reached for taehyun's hand pulling him back close "i didn't say that." he said as he tilted his head and the tone of his voice became very shy and quiet.of-fucking-course he didn't want taehyun to leave it was just this thing that has been going on for months and he just is getting a bit frustrated by it.

taehyun smirked as he went in between the brunettes legs "i'm sorry.." he said and leaned in placing a light kiss on his lips.he pulled away still smirking and looked into beomgyu's brown doe eyes that were nowhere near as red as his were right now.

"so?" he asked in a teasing tone and beomgyu just chuckled leaning in for one more kiss.he smiled in the kiss never getting tired of how taehyun's plump lips brushed against his.

"can you take me to my apartment?" taehyun asked as the kiss broke and beomgyu's heart literally dropped to his fucking ass..t-take him home?so he's just an uber driver now not a hook up?

"yeah." he said coldly as he let go of taehyun and got in his car whilst taehyun walked to the passengers side and got in as well.beomgyu started driving and one thing taehyun had noticed or more like detected through the pile of his blurry memories with beomgyu is that you can tell beomgyu's mood by the way he drives.

if he's happy he'll drive calmly smiling tapping his finger against the steering wheel humming songs not yelling at bad drivers.

if he's mad...oh you better wish you're nowhere near him on the road.he's not following the speed limit he's pumping the gas to the max yelling at anyone who's in the way and he won't talk to you.

so it came to him as a surprise when beomgyu was speeding through the streets and yelling at anyone..at that point taehyun thought beomgyu was going crazy and just was yelling at a pole.