the i love you i didn't say. (pt.1)

there was currently an audition being held for the next school play.the theater teacher was a very creative woman so she had decided to put up one of her own plays for the spring school play and she had already planned on casting two guys for the lead roles because it was in fact a boy love type of play.very controversial but why not try right?

one of her favorite students kang taehyun came up on stage and smiled politely "hello my dear" the teacher said as she admired the boy.taehyun just bowed "hello miss." she looked at the white page in front of her that had a lot of notes written on there about everyone. "so i assume you're auditioning for one of the male leads?" she said as her gaze returned back up at the blonde. "yes ma'am" he said and nodded "well let's get it started then." the teacher said as she clapped.

(..)

after the last person finished their audition the teacher stood up and looked around "is there anyone who wants to audition?" she called out loudly and she saw a hand rise "i'd like to try.." she heard a calm and deep voice say.the person stood up and she was intrigued because the guy was a new face.she hadn't seen him in auditions before so she was quite excited.

the boy walked from his seat at the very back of the auditorium and walked up the stage.

the teacher analyzed him.he had very define features.big doe eyes a sharp nose contour and plump rosy lips.his jawline was as sharp as a knife and his overall look was very charming and something the stage or the camera would love.his body proportions were no joke as well.broad shoulders and a pretty slim waist.his legs were long and he looked like a model walking to the stage.

"what's your name hunny?" she asked as she looked at him.he was nervous — his fingers were fidgeting — but she still had faith in him. "choi beomgyu ma'am" he said as he cleared his throat.he straightened his posture. "well that's a pretty name." she said as she wrote it down smiling.that made beomgyu relax a bit..feeling welcomed and not judged too much.

"okay well here you go.." she said as she handed him the script of one of the side characters.he frowned "uhm ma'am i was actually thinking of trying to audition for either of the leads" he said and the teacher was shocked at the confidence. "yes of course..here you go then." she said and handed him the lead characters script.

to her surprise he did an amazing job.his tone was smooth and controlled same as his breathing.his facial expressions weren't over the top or underwhelming.they were just what she needed.and he had the ability to emphasize the words that needed to be emphasized.like he knew exactly how to say each line by just reading it off of the paper.

looks like we have one of our male leads.

(...)

after an hour of waiting the students saw the teacher come out of the auditorium with a page of paper in her hand. "alright everyone here's the cast list and no changes will be made." she said as she stuck it on the wall with tape.after that she flew out of the scene because she knew the mass of students that will just rush over.

taehyun calmly walked up to the cast list and scan it with his eyes

LIAM (MALE LEADE #1) KANG TAEHYUN

he smiled.

MARCUS (MALE LEAD #2) CHOI BEOMGYU

his smile dropped. "what?!" he yelled.he then turned around and went to speak with the teacher.he stalked up to her "ma'am excuse me for the language i'm about to use but what the actual fuck is choi beomgyu doing on that list?" he asked furiously.the teacher just looked at him "well he auditioned and he was the perfect fit so i cast him.is there a problem?" she asked and taehyun sighed looking up at the ceiling. "yes just the fact that he doesn't like plays?" he mumbled as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "what was that?" she asked and he sighed again and smiled "nothing."