baby tell me how did you get so..

cold.

the look in beomgyu's eyes was almost as cold as Antarctica.

he stared at taehyun with no emotion in his eyes or on his face.

let me take you back three days prior to this meet up.

beomgyu had lost his parents in a tragic car accident and taehyun tried his best to be there for him but with every counting day he felt like beomgyu was pushing him
away.

"i don't know what to do hyung..he seems so distant with me these days.." taehyun ranted to his older brother.

"don't worry he will come around eventually trust me i know this guy.." his brother said and gave taehyun a reassuring smile.

that same evening taehyun went over to beomgyu's place and knocked on his door and a couple of seconds went by before beomgyu opened the door.

"oh.." was what beomgyu said.

"hey...can i come in?" taehyun asked in a sweet voice waiting for his boyfriend to say yes but..

"no."

"why not?" taehyun asked his heartbeat getting faster and his palms became sweaty.

"taehyun just please leave me alone..." beomgyu said as he closed his eyes and turned his head away not looking at the blonde.

"hey talk to me..what's wrong.." taehyun said as he gently placed his hand on beomgyu's arm whilst taking one step forward.

beomgyu snatched his arm away "get out taehyun."

"beom—"

"i said get the fuck out!!" he yelled and his voice echoed through the hall of the floor his apartment was on.

taehyun was taken aback.he let out a gasp as he took three steps back.he was hurt for sure, he felt angry as well because he had been so patient with beomgyu, trying to get closer even though he felt like he was being pushed away.

"you know what beomgyu?i won't be the guy who runs after you, or the guy who picks up the pieces when you get broken because only if you knew how goddamn hard it is to try and try to help you but only getting pushed away.you are such a brat.."

and with that taehyun turned around and walked away tears streaming down his face and then he heard the door slam shut and just like that, everything was cut off.

now back to the meet up.

"why didn't you tell me you asked my brother for his blessing to date me?"

beomgyu finally changed his expression to a confused one "what?"

"why didn't you tell me you went to my brother for his blessing to date me?!" taehyun said getting angrier.

"i don't know!" beomgyu yelled in defense.

"that wouldn't have changed anything" he continued as he leaned back in his seat.

"yes it would've changed a lot of things!" taehyun yelled.

"like what?"

"i wouldn't have left you!" taehyun said feeling tears flow down his cheeks.he was so angry at himself but at beomgyu as well, keeping such a big thing is crazy.

his voice became shaky "if i had known you had done that...that you cared so much about us..i wouldn't have left so easily beomgyu.."

beomgyu sat up frowning.

"if i had know then i would've fought for us!" he said as he covered his face with his palms crying.

"what do you mean?" beomgyu asked quietly.

"i mean i wouldn't have gone away so easily..i wouldn't have said all those horrible things to you..it would've been so much different!"

"i thought you already knew that i cared!" beomgyu said getting annoyed for some reason.

"you should've known from the moment i told you you i loved you you should've known!" beomgyu said explaining.

"then why did you just throw it all away like it was nothing?!" taehyun yelled once again.

beomgyu stayed silent and only taehyun's cries were heard.the atmosphere was so sad and pitiful..one broken heart from this whole experience and one broken heart from the beginning trying to fix itself for the other.

"i thought we love each other beomgyu.." taehyun said as he cried harder.

"we did." beomgyu said making taehyun stop crying.

did..

not do..

"i guess not enough.."

——
A QUICK SAD ONE THAT I WROTE AT A VERY LOW POINT USING SOME REFERENCES (if someone can name them all i will give you a kiss)

SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE BY THE WAYYY!!