break

beomgyu and taehyun were currently taking a break from their relationship because in taehyun's opinion it was becoming like a toxic coping mechanism for the two of them.beomgyu obviously thought it was a pile of bullshit when taehyun said that but little did he know the break was going to last for 3 fucking months?!

beomgyu was totally lifeless without taehyun.

"hey why don't you come to a party i'm throwing tonight?you'll be able to take your mind off of this whole situation." yeonjun—beomgyu's best friend told him as they both walked down the street and beomgyu just nodded with zero expression.

he needed taehyun in his life.

he needs the cuddles,kisses,hugs and everything else taehyun has to offer.he feels like he's in physical pain without taehyun around him "maybe it is toxic.." he mumbled to himself.

whatever..

beomgyu walked in the house full of people and alcohol with music blasting through the speakers.he squeezed through the crowd of people to the backyard and was looking for yeonjun.as he spotted the raven he walked towards him "hey.." he said making yeonjun turn around "eyo i didn't think you would actually make it." he said as he patted beomgyu's arm.

they went to a table that had drinks on it and beomgyu just made himself a cocktail and took a sip feeling the burning sensation as it went down his throat.it had a sweet flavor to it almost like...cherry?

"yeonjun what is this?" he asked as he pointed to the liquor bottle he had used to make his drink "oh that's something my dad had brought home from mexico it's a cherry flavored rum." he explained and beomgyu nodded.

he took one more sip and the cherry flavor lingered on his tongue and almost in an instant he was reminded of how taehyun's lips always tasted like cherries because of the lip balm he used. "goddamnit everything reminds me of him." he said as he walked off to sit on a chair that was by the pool.

as he was zoning out he felt someone sit on his lap.as he came back to his senses he saw a blonde girl sitting in his lap "uhm...excuse me?" he said as he frowned slightly disgusted. "i just saw you sitting here alone so i thought i'd introduce myself.i'm—" she couldn't finish her sentence before beomgyu spoke up "i passionately do not care what's your name or who the fuck are you.i have a partner and i am deeply in love with them alright?so get off me" he said coldly and the girl rolled her eyes and walked away.beomgyu just scoffed and drank his drink again and like that he spent his whole night drinking the cherry rum and thinking of taehyun.

speaking of..beomgyu's currently inside the house on his phone waiting for taehyun to pick up.beomgyu was laying in yeonjun's bed with the door locked "come on pick up.." he said to no one and right then taehyun picked up "hello?beomgyu?" he said and beomgyu smiled "hi~" he said smiling like an idiot "beomgyu are you drunk?" taehyun asked concerned "no...maybe.." beomgyu said with his eyes closed "i wanted to hear your voice." he continued and taehyun was silent "where are you?" the blonde asked and beomgyu smiled again loving how taehyun was worried about him.

"i'm at yeonjun's house..in his room." he said and the call ended.beomgyu groaned his head spinning a bit "taehyun.." he whispered to himself.

after a while he heard a knock on the door and he got up unlocking it seeing taehyun standing there.he smiled his mind a bit clearer now and his vision less blurry.he took taehyun's hand and pulled him in locking the door again.he pulled taehyun to the bed and sat down pulling the blonde to sit next to him.

they sat in silence as beomgyu looked at taehyun.

his features are very sharp..

his jawline is so define..