you jealous?

taehyun and beomgyu have been best friends since kindergarten!they are stuck together like glue.

people even sometimes think that there's no way that they aren't dating or at least have feelings for one another.

and it's true...they do have feeling for each other...but they both are two dense dickheads that can't seem to catch the hints they give each other.

"yah!!!it's the first day of practice and I'm already late because of you!!!come on kang i don't have time for this!!!" beomgyu yelled as he waited at the door for taehyun to leave for practice.

believe it or not but beomgyu is the football captain.and today is the first day of the new semester so that means a new year for the football team as well.

but beomgyu is late because taehyun insisted that he will come and cheer for beomgyu even though beomgyu said he didn't have to he still did but of course they're late because taehyun started getting ready at the last minute.

"alright I'm coming!" taehyun said as he came out of his room putting on a hoodie.beomgyu got a glimpse of the younger boys abs and he gulped.

they finally started getting to the practice and thank god they didn't live far from there.

the school provides dorms for students in a campus near the school so taehyun and beomgyu decided to move in one of the dorms and it's been pretty good.

"so you've been working out?" beomgyu asked teasingly "don't you have a practice to get to choi?" taehyun said playfully rolling his eyes.beomgyu just scoffed and ran to the practice a bit faster than taehyun.

beomgyu finally got to the field and the guys looked at him confused "I'm sorry guys there was just some thing I had to take care of but let's get practicing now yeah?" he said in a cheering tone and the guys just agreed cheering along.

once everyone scattered one of the guys,yeonjun,pulled beomgyu aside "hey captain slash beomgyu slash my best friend for 6 years...so uhm please tell me you're late because you were making out with that cutie of a friend of yours taehyun?" he asked in a hopeful tone

"you're asking the same damn question every time I'm late to something and I always give you the same answer.."

"taehyun doesn't see me that way and I don't want to ruin the friendship we have because of some stupid feelings I have"

they both said at the same time.yeonjun clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes "I swear to god choi you're too dense for your own good." he said as he playfully pushed beomgyu "hey don't forget that you're a choi as well okay?and please you're blaming me for something when you literally fell in love with a huge ass bunny of a boy with the same last name as you." beomgyu said as he raised his eyebrows.

"fuck off." yeonjun said as he walked away.

"hey beomgyu..." beomgyu heard a girl say from behind him.he turned around and widen his eyes at who he saw.

meanwhile taehyun was sitting in the bleachers with his classmate and best friend hueningkai talking about stuff when taehyun saw the girl approach beomgyu and he saw that the male was smiling widely and hugging her and just being all close with her.

"hey kai...who's that?" taehyun said as he tapped the boys shoulder and pointed at the girl. "oh you don't know her?she's the cutest senior of our school...Kim yejun...she had the biggest crush on beomgyu hyung a year ago but she left and now I guess she's back..wh— ohhh I see.."

taehyun was clenching his jaw and fists as he watched yejun caressing beomgyu's shoulder and smiling all flirty.

"you're jealous." huening said as he took a sip of his grape juice. "what???no I'm not what are you talking about?" taehyun said as he quickly turned his gaze towards the younger "oh yeah because why else would you be sending death glares at them—"