↞Just Desserts↠

Drake closed the door behind him, setting down the boxes of pizza on the desk next to the door. "Is that all we're eating?" Simon asked, trying not to sound disappointed.

"Nah, I can order more, just don't want to start with too much," Drake commented from the kitchen, pulling the paper plates from the cupboard.

Simon let out a small huff of disapproval, watching the other plate a few slices before holding it out. The younger male reluctantly took it, taking a few small bites like Drake plated himself some food. "Is there anything else you want to see?" He asked plopping down next to Simon.

"Not really, I guess something for my folks back at home. But other than that not, to be honest, I planned to stay on the boat for the whole trip." Simon admitted, as his cheeks darkened.

"Not much of a traveler?" Drake questioned.

Simon shook his head, "I like to keep to myself." He replied.

"Lucky me." The older male thought, mentally rolling his eyes. "Well, now that you are here. Are you enjoying yourself?" He quizzed.

"I'm enjoying the company more than anything." Simon beamed.

"Thought you'd at least enjoy the food." Drake teased, with a smirk.

"All I've had were American foods, I haven't had anything native." The chubby male responded.

"I can arrange that for you," The other smiled.

Drake shut the door behind him for the hundredth time that day, Simon's stomach exposed and powdered pink, his shirt abandoned hours before. Drake had been feeding the other for some time, promised him native food, and Simon would claim the older male kept his word. The chubby male wouldn't say he didn't love the attention Drake was giving him, no he adored it but all he could think about were the other's lips on his. Simon fought the urge to lunge forward and grab Drake, pulling him down onto the couch and kissing him.

"Are you full or can you keep going?" Drake asked snapping Simon out of his train of thought.

As much as the other wanted to, his stomach was screaming for him to stop. "I-I-I think I am full for now, thank you, Drake," Simon said.

Drake nodded and began starting to pack up the leftover food, storing it in the small fridge. Then walked back into the living room. "I-Is it okay if we cuddle and watch TV?" Drake asked.

"Yes!" Simon screeched sitting up quickly, as bile filled his mouth.

Drake nodded and sat down on the couch, snuggling close to the other. Simon reflexively threw one arm over the older man's side and rested his head on his shoulder as Drake's cheeks darkened swiftly, biting back a squeak before ultimately beginning to scan through the channels rapidly.

"You know I love you right?" Simon asked, looking up at Drake quizzically.

"Y-Y-Yeah." Drake stammered, keeping his eyes glued on the TV.

Simon nodded, letting out a defeated sigh. "I love you too..." Drake interrupted before the other could speak.

The younger male smiled to himself, as he blushed slightly. "I know your work won't allow us to be together...But I want to try." He spoke.

"How do you suppose we do that?" The other quizzed.

"I don't like what we have a secret, but maybe when we're in the cities away from prying eyes we could ya know." The chubby male explained.

Drake thought to himself for a few minutes, inhaling and exhaling softly. "I'd like that too." He whispered leaning down and gently kissing the other. Simon's eyes grew wide before relaxing to their normal size, kissing back as Drake moaned against him. Drake thought to himself for a few minutes, inhaling and exhaling softly. "I'd like that too." He whispered leaning down and gently kissing the other. Simon's eyes grew wide before relaxing to their normal size, kissing back as Drake moaned against him.

"D-Drake I want to..." Simon trailed off looking down as they broke apart.

"A-Are you sure?" Drake panted.

"Y-Yeah, I'm sure." The cubby male nodded, Drake smiled wrapping his arms around the other, lifting him from the couch, and carrying him to the bed, laying Simon on his back while kissing him roughly. Simon wrapped his arms around the older male's neck, kissing back.

"A-Are you sure?" He asked once more.

"F-Fuck me please Drake," Simon demanded, voice wavering.

The older male quickly undressed him, hands on his hips, while trailing his lips from his collarbone down to his stomach. Before undressing himself. Lying between the other's legs, kissing up his chest until he reached his neck, biting lightly, Simon moaned underneath him, Drake moved to his moob swirling his tongue around the nipple before sucking gently. The cubby male arched his back, tangling his fingers in Darke's hair and biting his lip as he whimpered. Drake moved to his left nipple, doing the same thing but sucking harder, causing Simon to moan loudly. He ran his tongue along the underside of his pecs slowly making his way towards his abdominals and navel, taking small bites and licks here and there.

"P-P-Please stop teasing me," Simon begged.

"I haven't even started teasing you yet and you're already writhing underneath me." Drake purred, running a hand down the other's face softly.

"P-Please." The younger male begged again.

Drake chuckled and kissed the other on the cheek before moving down his body, kissing his thighs, "I can arrange that for you." He whispered. Gently flipping the younger male onto his hands and knees, before gently entering. "Tell me if it's too much, we can stop anytime." He added.

Simon nodded, arching his back slightly. "I-I-I'm not glass Drake, I'm not going break." He grunted.

Drake smirked. "I know, I just don't want to hurt you." He replied, thrusting a few times.

Simon moaned loudly, biting down on the pillow as the other continued. Drake then gripped the other tightly by the hips, Simon moaned louder, reaching out grabbing at the bed sheets, and gripping them tightly. "M-More please." He sobbed.

Drake chuckled, thrusting deeper and harder into the younger male. Simon dug his nails into the sheets, matching Drake's speed. The room was filled with soft panting a moaning as Drake released into the other. The smaller male released on the bedsheets, whimpering as his body shivered. Drake helped Simon from the bed, stripping the bed and tossing them into the washer, then afterward joined the younger male on the couch. Simon pulled his head back, nuzzling his nose against his shoulder.

"I love you..." Simon drowsily.

"I love you too," Drake responded, kissing the other's forehead before falling asleep.