↞Stuffed Turkey↠

Butch grabbed the paper that slipped underneath the door, jumped onto the dresser, and watched it fall onto Simon's face, who groaned in response. He picked the paper from his face, rubbing the sleep from his eyes "Thanksgiving Bash! We hope you brought your appetite for a full day of eating and fun." Simon's stomach growled, chuckling the male hopped out of bed, setting the flier with the Halloween one he got months prior. Simon quickly changed into some loose clothing, before observing himself in the mirror. "Do you think Drake will be there?" He asked, turning his attention toward the feline. Butch meowed, licking his paw and wiping it on his forehead. The male huffed, "Who asked you, you're just a cat." He growled, walking out of the room. Simon made his way to the deck, glancing around at the different fall-colored decorations.

After watching some of the other passengers take their seats, Simon followed suit, picking a table with the least number of people in the corner. His cheeks darkened as they stared at him, his stomach gently pressed against the table, while his moobs rested on the table. The other passengers turned to each other, talking among themselves before a familiar smell engulfed his nose. "What can I get started for you, sir." Drake greeted me with a large smile. The passengers around the table gave him their orders, then turned back toward each other and continued their conversation. "What about you sir?" He quizzed, arching an eyebrow.

"What do you recommend?" Simon questioned.

Drake smirked, chuckling lightly. "Well, we have some mean mashed potatoes and stuffing. If you don't like turkey, we have ham as a substitute." He explained.

"I'll have whatever you recommend," Simon ordered, sipping his drink.

"Your torturing, aren't you?" The taller male whispered, leaning closer to him.

"Maybe, guess you'll never know until later tonight." The chubbier male responded.
Drake made a sound in the back of his throat that resembled a growl, smirking darkly. "You're going to regret teasing me pig." He stated, before taking the menu and walking away.

Drake returned with the plates a few minutes later, placing three in front of Simon. Before going on to the next passenger, he refilled his beverage. The chubbier man observed the others at the table eating for a few seconds before beginning to eat himself, battling the impulse to devour his meal as they ate. Simon participated in the chat, discussing his career and his personal life. Simon was delighted to answer their queries, but his thoughts were elsewhere; his eyes roamed the deck until he located Drake sighing contentment.

"Have you told him how you feel?" One of the passengers quizzed. Simon flinched, where were they that obvious? "N-No." He lied.

The woman nodded, as she sipped her drink slowly. "You really should, I see the way you look at him. It reminds me of the way my husband used to look at me." She spoke.

"There's a rule against employees and customers." He replied, picking at his nails for a few minutes.

The woman put a hand up to her lips as she giggled. "If you followed the rules wherever you go son, you'll never have memories to look back on when you're older. It's better to live your life to its fullest, isn't it?" She stated.

"Thank you..." Simon trailed off, smiling softly.

He mentally laughed to himself, if only she understood what they were up to, Simon wasn't sure if he even knew what they were up to. He's always been overweight, but he never considered gaining any more weight; in fact, he meant to lose weight before meeting Drake. When Simon was with Drake, everything appeared to make sense. Simon was the boldest guy in the world when he was with the elder male. He wasn't afraid to try out this new kink in which they had both put their trust that it wasn't a phase.