⇠Pleasure⇢

~Drake's P.O. V~

Drake slid the small stack of dishes into the sink, checking his watch for the tenth time tonight. It was only ten minutes until midnight, he hoped Simon was still awake but after watching him practically stuff himself until his clothing shredded apart it wasn't likely. The older male's lip twitched at the thought, as he watched the stack of plates. "Newman, time to close. Leave those for the morning." Someone called from the hallway. Drake quickly washed the soap from his hands, pulled his apron off, and tossed it onto the counter. He walked to the front of the kitchen, glancing at the small pile of leftover food from the bash and grabbed a few paper food carriers, and then started filling them with different food.

Afterward, he dashed out of the kitchen saying goodnight to the crew before jogging up the stairs, bowing to the captain as he walked toward the cabins. Drake quickly dipped into his room and tossed his dirty clothes into the hamper next to the door. Before slipping into some loose clothing, then walked down the side deck. Taking a few deep breaths as he knocked on Simon's door, waiting for a response, a low grunt came from the other end. The male took that as well as he was going to get and pushed open the door, setting the food onto the dresser.

"I have come to give you that belly rub you ordered sir," Drake smirked. Simon rolled over to face him, letting out a soft groan. Drake chuckled lowly, sitting on the edge of the bed, and set a hand on the side of Simon's stomach. "You didn't have to eat that much you know." He reminded the younger male.

"This is the first Thanksgiving I was able to celebrate, normally I would be too busy with work to go home for the holidays." Simon whimpered, rolling over onto his back. Drake watched the other, observing how his stomach jiggled with every movement.

"Well, good thing your friend got you to come, huh?" Drake said as he sat on the other's lap.

"At first, I didn't want to, but lucky for me, I found a cute waiter boy." Simon grinned.

"Oh, should I be envious? He appears to be too nice to be true." The waiter inquired.

"Oh yeah, he likes to feed me until I can't move anymore. He's always buying me things." The chubbier male elaborated.

"Speaking of, besides clothes what else do you want love?" Drake asked, running a hand down his stomach.

Simon leaned his head back against the pillows, moaning lowly. "W-w-wait, people will hear." Simon panted.

"So, what, I want everyone to know that you are all mine," Drake whispered, kissing the other roughly.

"S-Shouldn't we wait until we get to the hotel?" The chubbier male whispered.

"We have three days in a hotel room to do whatever we want Simon, it's all your fault, teasing me like that out there," Drake smirked, his kisses traveling down Simon's stomach to his belly button.

As he drove his claws into the covers, the younger man let out an animalistic howl in the back of his throat. "D-Drake, please." Simon pleaded.

"Please what? My love." Drake questioned, arching an eyebrow.

"Fuck me," Simon commanded, his arms around Drake's neck and a forceful kiss on the lips.

"As you wish," Drake whispered, flipping Simon onto his stomach.

The other let out a sound of surprise as Drake pulled his and Simon's clothes off. "Lube?" Drake questioned; Simon groaned nudging his head toward the dresser. Spreading the lube against his fingers, he then interested them in Simon slowly. Simon tensed underneath him, pushing his body back against Drake. "Relax," Drake said, Simon whined as Drake removed his fingers inside of him. Pumping his fingers a few times, watching the younger male arch his back and moan loudly. Afterward, he slowly took out his fingers watching the male squirm slightly from the emptiness. Drake sucked on Simon's shoulder for a few minutes, then afterward lapped his tongue over the large Hickie that formed on his pale skin.

"Now what are you going to do to me?" Simon questioned; Drake chuckled pulling him close.

"You will find out when the time comes, pet," Drake said, Simon let out a small growl in frustration. "Don't make me beg, Drake," Simon pleaded, the older man kissed him softly, feeling his lips curl up slightly.

"Don't worry, you'll get what you want, pet," Drake said, he then slowly turned Simon over on his back the inserted inside him.

Simon let out a small gasp, arching his body slightly. "More," Simon groaned out, Drake felt his face burn as he thrust inside the male. Leaning down, he captured his lips again, feeling his release building up quickly.

Simon moaned loudly, grabbing the bed sheets underneath him. "I'm close," Simon panted out, 

Drake sped up slightly thrusting deeper inside him. After a few more thrusts, he released moaning into the younger male's shoulder kissing along his collarbone.

"Was that just the sneak peek into what's in stored for me?" Simon asked, with a large grin on his face.

Drake smirked down at him, kissing his cheek. "If you want to know, you'll just have to wait," 

Drake said, Simon huffed crossing his arms over his chest. Drake chuckled kissing his forehead, watching the male smile contently.

"I want more than just a sneak peek," Simon whispered, Drake couldn't help but smile more at the other.

"You will get all of what you want, my dear pet," Drake said, Simon bit his lip and looked away. "I love you," Drake said, Simon looked back at him.

"I love you too," Simon said, Drake lay beside him kissing him softly. Simon purred as Drake ran his fingers through his hair.

"Let's go to sleep, I have to wake up early," Drake said, Simon nodded pulling him close.

"Okay," Simon said, closing his eyes. "Good night," he mumbled, Drake kissed his head.

"Goodnight," he whispered, he then wrapped his arms around him.