↞Love is in the Air↠

Simon woke up earlier than usual, he quickly got dressed grabbing his side bag and wallet before dashing out of the room. The male quickly pushed past the crowds of people ignoring the angry shouts. When he noticed the older male he gasped, "Drake!" Simon shouted.

The older male turned around, smiling softly. "Morning, I didn't expect you to be up this early." He replied.

Simon gulped down air, hands on his knees as he regained his breath. "I-I-I wanted to catch you b-b-before you went to work." He panted.

Drake chuckled, "I don't work today, I have a project I need to work on." He answered.

"Since you are off, will you accompany me on the day trip? I could use the company, and new places make me nervous." Simon said.

Drake stroked the back of his neck, he intended to stay in his room and work on the project he'd been working on since meeting the younger boy. Yet he couldn't turn down that gaze. "Well, what's another day?" He spoke.

"I know I'm early, I thought maybe we could get breakfast. I'd love to hear about the shops." Simon blushed.

"I'd love to tell you about it," Drake said wrapping a hand around the other shoulder, fighting the urge to nuzzle the younger male's neck.

The pair made their way to Drake's work, sliding into a booth while one of Drake's friends set the water down in front of them. "I see you're talking to each other again." He teased.

"We're just friends..." Drake stated, sipping his drink. The waiter smiled, letting out a small scoff before walking away.

"You talk about me?" Simon quizzed.

"They were curious why you weren't around; I didn't tell them anything just said we fought." Drake sighed.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. They're your friends Drake you deserve to let them know what's happening in your life." Simon said putting a hand on the older males.

The two ate breakfast quietly, Drake watched me finish my plate then glanced down at his. "I'm not as hungry as I thought I was, do you want this?" He questioned.

"Sure, don't want it to go to waste." The younger man smiled. As much as Simon didn't want things to go too fast in their relationship, Simon wanted to test how far he could push Drake, it was a no-brainer that Drake was a chubby chaser and enjoyed stuffing the younger man. Simon intended to put the elder man to the test. Simon took the platter and bit into Drake's pancakes with gusto.

After the two had finished, Drake led Simon to the check-in area, rolling his eyes as the Captain explained the schedule. Once finished they docked the boat and the small crowd of people spilled out of the ship scattering into the busy small city. "Can't believe we get two days here." Simon chuckled.

"We can get a hotel if you want" Drake suggested.

"Won't we have to pay for it?" The younger male quizzed.

"You didn't read the whole thing did you?" The older male asked raising an eyebrow.

"As I said, my co-worker bought this for me." Simon blushed slightly, rubbing the back of his head.

"All right, everything has already been paid for. The only thing guests have to pay for are any souvenirs they discover at the venues." Drake elaborated. "So, what do you say Simon? You think you can spend two nights with little old me?" He teased.

Simon swallowed thickly; his heart was beating against his chest as his blood rushed to his ears. His brain was screaming at him to say something as they stared at each other. "Y-Y-Yeah." He stammered, face brightly red.

"Your adorable when you are flustered," Drake commented, wrapping his arm around Simon's as he dragged the younger male along the street until they came to a large building.

*

Simon rushed toward the window; his eyes wide. "We're so high!" He shouted.

"Thought you'd appreciate it; what do you want to do first when we finish unpacking?" Drake inquired, taking his clothing from his backpack.

Simon bounced onto his bed, thinking to himself for a few minutes. "I wouldn't mind exploring or checking out some shops. I want to find something to repay my co-worker." He replied.

"That's nice of you, do you know what you are looking for?" Drake quizzed.

"She likes crystals," Simon replied.

"I know a few crystal shops around here; they are on the shader side of town though." The older male sighed.

"Shader side? Didn't think Greece had a shader side." The younger male admitted.

Drake threw back his head laughing, "Every town has a shader side Simon, you are just too innocent to notice." He stated.

"I like staying safe at my desk, or in my bed with Butch." Simon pouted.

"You're killing me with your cuteness." Drake thought biting the inside of his cheek. "No wonder your co-worker paid for this; you need a life." He teased.

*

Simon clung to the older male, as his eyes scanned the bare streets. "A-Are you sure it's this way?" He whispered.

"Unless they move since I had been here last year. Yeah." Drake replied.

Simon buried his face into Drake's shoulder as they proceeded until they came to a little structure built of smooth stone, with small lamps hanging over the door and a huge sign: Amethyst Cove. While the duo could see inside the enormous shop through the two large stained-glass windows.

"See, I told you I knew where I was heading." Drake smiled as he drew Simon into the store. Simon examined the shelves loaded with various colored and sized crystals.

A small woman appeared next to them, "Hello, how can I help you today?" She quizzed.

"Looking for something for a friend, but to be honest. I don't know anything about crystals." He admitted.

"That's okay dear, do you know if she has a favorite?" She questioned.

"I know she always had a necklace he'd wear all the time. It was blue with yellow swirls in the stone." Simon explained.

The woman thought to herself for a few minutes, nodding her head. "Sounds like your friend had a Lapis Lazuli necklace." She smiled.

"Lapis?" Simon parroted back.

"Yes, Lapis is closely connected to one's mental awareness and intuition. Sometimes referred to as a wisdom keeper, Lapis Lazuli unlocks your ability to connect to your authentic self and recognize the value of your knowledge." The woman explained.

"Didn't know a rock could help with that stuff," Simon commented, then squeezed his eyes shut. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend." He quickly backpedaled.

"It's quite alright, you'd be surprised how many people who don't know crystal properties. I am willing to teach you if you are interested." She offered.

"I'd love to, maybe next time." Simon beamed.

The two returned to the hotel after purchasing the jewelry. Simon wrapped the necklace in tissue paper and put it in a little black box before slipping it into his side bag. "I hope she likes it," He breathed leaning back.

"I'm sure the thought is enough, don't stress out about it," Drake commented sitting down next to him.

Simon opened his mouth to speak when his stomach let out a growl. "Guess I'm hungry." He blushed.

"I guess I can arrange something for you," Drake said with a smile, rolling off the bed, and picking up the phone.

"Are you going to eat this time?" The younger male teased.

"Maybe, depending on the portions I guess." The older male replied. But Drake knew he would just feed whatever they got to Simon, but the older male had to fight back the urge to pin Simon to the bed and feed him until he was so stuffed with food he couldn't move. But Drake didn't want to mess up the second chance that Simon gave him.

He adored the younger male too much to ruin this.