Part 2- Gone... forever ?

Everyone stared at Virat . He looked at Ashwini with confusion written all over his face. He had no idea where Pakhi was. Neither he cared too. At the back of his mind, he knew she will be back. But, he was tired of the drama.

"Virat, mein tumse pooch raha hoon, where is Patralekha ? " Ashwini's question irked Bhawani.

"Aap mujhse kyun pooch rahe ho Aai , meine kya kiya hai ? " he shot back shaking his head.

"Tu ne kya kiya ? Yeh batao tu ne kya nahi kiya ? Whatever is happening now is all because of you , Virat. Tumhe koi andaaza hai iss baat ka ? "

"Tum Virat pe kyun chilla rahi ho Ashwini ?" Bhawani asked irritated . Why are you so worried about Patralekha ? If she left on her own, its so much better . She made my task easy. Jisse jaana chaahiye, wo jaa chuki hai. Tumhe toh kush ho na chaahiye... chalo shukru manao , that woman is out of your son's life. "

Ashwini didn't care to answer Bhawani and kept questioning Virat.

"Godu... I never expected that I will tell this about you someday. I didn't raise you to cheat on your wife. "

"Aai... what are you saying ? Hosh mein toh ho ? "

"Yes, Virat .... perfectly in my senses. What do you think, nobody will understand what you are doing these days. You keep looking for excuses to meet your ex wife. And that my son,is not something I will ever tolerate. "

"Yeh aap keh rahe ho Aai ? " Virat asked completely shaken.

"Haa... Godu. Mein ! You know, Even now I regret the days I questioned your character believing the words of Sai. You kept telling her and everybody that Shruti is your friend's wife. Neither your then wife trusted you, nor your mother. There isn't a day that I haven't regretted for asking you to get out of this house , woh bhi kisi ki baaton mein aakar. I blindly trusted Sai, and choose her over you. I was wrong, but I stood for the right cause. I stood with my bahu, because I felt my son cheated on her . Yaad hai na tumhe ? This has always been my stand .I might forgive and let go a lot of things, but not cheating and infidelity. I didn't change then, I haven't changed now. Unlike some others ".

"Par Aai, meine aisa kuch nahi kiya hai, There is nothing like you think. "

"Intentions , Virat. Intentions matter. And you know you have faultered this time. I have supported Sai earlier against Pakhi, when She was your wife. Then, I felt Pakhi's intentions are wrong. So I stood with Sai. But even when Sai blamed you of having a relationship with Pakhi and accused you of cheating many times, I knew you weren't wrong. I knew that my Son had no bad intentions in his mind regarding Pakhi and he loved only Sai. But now I can't say the same about you. You are not being loyal to your wife "

"Excuse me... acha hoga, If you people can talk without dragging me into your family affairs. Aap logon ka faltu drama toh roz ka hai. I am a doctor, and I need to leave for my work" Shouted Sai with her face red with anger.

"Who even dragged you Sai?I didn't blame you. I am blaming my son. I am talking to him, about his wife and his past. Tum hoti kaun ho, beech mein bolne waali ? " Ashwini retorted.

Sai didn't expect that as she had always seen a meek Ashwini.

"Why are you shouting at Sai " Bhawani quickly came for Sai's rescue . "And why are you so concerned about Patralekha ? Waise bhi she is of no use to this khandaan now , neither your son wants to live with her. She is just a grahan on the happiness of this family"

"Yeh hui na baat, Vahini. Now that she can't give you a grandchild , now that you want Sai back in this house , you want to throw Pakhi out. Don't forget that you told me that in clear words. "