Part - 10 New Beginnings

Virat , Pakhi and Vinayak had left Chavan Nivas . He  had taken his transfer to Mumbai and decided to live there with Pakhi and Vinu .  Sai got married to her colleague and lived with him and her in laws , along with Savi. Virat  explained to kids that now they won't be staying together in Nagpur , but they can meet each other in weekends or whenever they wished . Though kids were at first unhappy about it , soon they got adjusted with the new place and people around them .

At Chavan House , everyone except Bhavani was upset that Virat left them . Ashwini strongly believed that Virat and Pakhi did nothing wrong . But she had no courage to go against Bhavani. Ninad, Omi somewhere accepted what Bhawani told as the truth. Mohit , Karishma and Sonali  too knew that Virat and Pakhi weren't wrong , because they always knew how Virat stayed away from Pakhi even when they were married . Things didn't add up , but no one spokea word against Bhawani .  They were just happy that , on weekends Mohit brought Vinayak and Savi home , and they would have a happy time together . 
---------------------------------------------------------

4 months later :

At their Home in Mumbai : 

 These 4 months felt like 4 years or sometimes 4 minutes for Pakhi as she was busy building her new home in the new city . It wasn't difficult as she thought. The day Virat walked out of the house , holding her hands , there was no looking back . A strange peace had come over their life . She was relieved that Vinu found new friends and he became a happy child away from all the drama . She and Vinu would still talk to Savi over video calls and she felt happy that both the kids were comfortable and happy about their lives now. 

All the drama , the insults and the turmoil felt like a distant memory now .  She loved their new place . She could spend hours looking at the buzzing traffic  and the city lights. when it rained, she would catch a few drops from their balcony and it felt pure bliss . On evenings , she went with Vinu to the near by park . Vinu loved playing football with the kids and she sat in the park, finding peace in the chaos. It was surprising to her that how a City that's always buzzing , that never rests , filled her heart with so much peace and happiness . She would often think of scribbling down a few of her thoughts and start blogging again . However she felt sad about what Virat has to go through. she knew it was painful for him to stay away from Savi ,but he was bearing it for her. 

As for Virat , it was like a new life . He was extremely busy with duty , yet his heart felt so much less stress . The thought that he could go back to a happy home was liberating . He looked forward towards the late evenings when he could simply be there at home , with Vinu lying on his lap and watching tv or just help Pakhi do the house hold things . It was all new to him . Being on one's own, meant he was the Man of the house now , and it also meant he was their go to plumber , ac technician and electrician too . He never knew people could be happy about such smallest of the things like he felt now.

"Vinu... it's bed time .... " Pakhi called for the umpteenth time and it was met with same "5 minutes more mummaaa" . 

She walked into the room where Virat and Vinu were watching cricket . The sight of Vinu lying on Virat's lap and the father - son totally engrossed in the match , filled her heart, though she was supposed to be angry at them for staying up late . 

"Vinuu... its too late .. look, its past 11 .. "

"mummaa ! yaar ! it's the last over... let me watch ! " 

"dekhne do naa Pakhi... waise bhi kal saturday hai .. he doesn't have school " Virat said being the perfect partner in crime for his little son .

"haa.. aur bhigaado isse . tum bhi naa Virat . he has football camp tomorrow. he will feel tired if he doesn't get enough sleep "