Last Chapter : To you

Pakhi walked around the home,with  a strange uneasy feeling lingering in her mind. 

Yes, she always waited for this moment , the moment Virat's family would realize that he was innocent .The moment they would know , He hadn't done anything that he was accused. Also it was important to her that , Vinayak got the respect  he rightly deserved . It had always broken her heart into pieces that Vinu was  looked down upon by the family , for none of his fault . All that she prayed for was happening now , truth was out in the open and Virat's aai baba were coming home . Yet her mind kept fluttering like an injured bird .

Virat saw her worried face ,as he came back home early,   but before he could talk to her , Aai , Baba and Mohit were already at the door step . They looked so apologetic that Pakhi could very well tell that Aai was so close to breaking into tears . She took her hand and lead Ashwini to the sofa . Ninad was still searching for words , while Mohit couldn't meet his brother's eyes . After all this wasn't the first time , they doubted Virat's character and insulted him with the choicest of the words .

"kaise ho ?" Ninad broke the silence . Virat looked blankly into his dad's eyes . This was getting difficult than he thought .

Virat had thought in his mind that , he wasn't going to forgive his family once again. He might forgive his Aai , Baba , but he didn't want to forget any insult . Not when they accused him about Vinu, not about Shruti and Sahas too . He had forgiven people too easily and let go off the times he got insulted , for the sake of his family . But he was always taken for granted by his family. This time , he isn't going back to them .

He stared blankly and gave a smile that didn't reach his eyes. Ninad knew how they had broken their son, always trusting others over him.  Sometimes Bhavani Vahini, sometimes Sai.

Pakhi brought them tea and she could see the silence engulfing the room .

She felt it could be easy for them to talk, in her absence .

"Aap log chai pijiye... I will pick Vinu from School... "

Virat looked at her surprised .

"mein abhi aayi, Virat, tab tak tum baat  karo naa .... "

He understood she was making an excuse .

"No, Pakhi .... you aren't going anywhere . Vinu will come in his school bus as usual "

"No, Virat.. I will go naa, Will buy some groceries too, after all we have Aai , Baba and Mohit for dinner "

"I told you , you aren't going anywhere "

Looking at their ease of conversing and the way he held Pakhi's hands , stopping her from leaving , Ashwini could sense that finally Virat and Pakhi had accepted each other as husband and wife. she felt so relieved. Even though , they had turned their son's life upside down, he was still thriving , still managing to build a family for himself.

"Patralekha.... ho sake tho humein maaf kar dena , beta " Ashwini cried holding Pakhi's hands .