Chapter - 11 - Finding Love again

Saturday evening :

"Mummaaa..... I got selected for the football camp !!!!" . An elated Vinu ran to Pakhi.

"wow... mera bachaa,  Mumma is  so proud of you "

Virat who was on a video call with his Senior heard Vinu jumping around the house .

"Ahh, my whirl wind appears to be so happy today ! " he said after finishing the call

"yes, Babaa.... you know what ! I got selected for the football camp in Goa "

"Congrats my champ..... you are my rockstar ! he gave him a high five and lifted him up .

"and...... here is your cake , Vinu boyyyy" Pakhi  came with the cake she had made for him . 

"wow.. mumma ! how did you know I will be selected ?"

mumma knows everything ! she said feeding the cake to Vinu. 

Babaa... ma'm said she will call you . 

"okayy champ !when is your camp starting ?"

"from monday... a week in Goa !! " Vinu said dancing around.

"Goa ?" both Virat and Pakhi asked together .

"haa... the camp is in Goa . "

"No way , Vinu.... I can't let you go...Goa,....That's too far ... no no no... you are not going " 

"mummaaa...please yaar... I want to go ! i want to go " 

"It's ok, Pakhi , let him go and enjoy... will be great for him to have new friends , meet new people , learn new things... " Virat said . 

"Virat ... don't you think  before you speak... Vinu is all of 8 years ... I can't let him go alone like that. He is too young  "

"Alone nahi hai mumma... our teachers are coming with us "

"Pakhi.... let him go ! he will love it . I will talk to the teachers . he will be safe ... don't get too tensed" 

After an hour of Virat and Vinu convincing Pakhi , she finally agreed .

Late in the night , Vinu had fallen asleep hugging Pakhi .Virat looked at them and wondered how his whole world is now before his eyes . He wasn't feeling sleepy . Infact he was thinking about how to let Pakhi know that he loves her , and his heart has accepted her as his wife , and its not any sympathy for her.

It was about 3 am and he was still not asleep . The more he thought about how to let Pakhi know , he realized that , at this moment , the first priority should be to make her love herself ! Help her to discover her true self ... to bring back that Pakhi , whom he had met in Nasik.

"Nasik... " he mumbled to himself ! it just struck him that he was assigned to attend a 4 day conference there from Monday . .. why not take Pakhi with him. Now with Vinu attending the camp, she will be left alone at home . Better he books tickets for Pakhi too and take her along . "

Virat's face lit up with a big smile . He got up from the bed and went to the balcony ... the full moon night looked breath taking . It reminded him of the time, he and Pakhi had spend together in the yoga camp , gazing at the moonlit sky....  the sky looked as magical as that now . He went inside to wake up Pakhi and make her see this beautiful night sky .... and remind her of a wonderful time they both had spent together a decade before ...

Pakhiii.... Pakhiii... udd naa" he whispered near her , without disturbing Vinu but She was in deep sleep 

"yaar Pakhiii.... " he called again touching her cheeks .