There You See Her...

Well hello you wonderful readers! I am back, and I so happy to offer this chapter to you after the cliffhanger of chapter 9. It took me a while, but I think chapter 10 is so much better now as compared to when I first published it. I also wanted to say that my entire social media presence has been swarmed with the new Live Action Trailer. I personally wanted to take a moment to discuss it. In my personal opinion, I am not a fan of live action remakes, and I am not a fan of what they will be releasing in May. It has absolutely nothing to do with the casting choices, race, or anything else the "keyboard warriors" would like to say it is. For me, the 1989 movie was and is the absolute best. It made me connect with our beloved characters, it made me feel seen, and gave me a beacon in the storm that was my life as a kid. I would rather see them do an adaptation like "Maleficent" where they would show how Ursula became who we all got to know in the 1989 movie. I would love to see the backstory behind the animosity between her and Triton, but alas the company went in a different direction. I will not be watching the new one, but if you want to please enjoy it to your heart's content. For the purposes of this story, and my personal admiration for the characters, the original 1989 movie will always be the best. All of the references and intended imagery in this story are based on that.

I wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude for each of you who read this story, and especially those who provided reviews. This story is my baby, and I appreciate your patience and continued support. Again I own nothing except my creative license with these characters, and all lines, songs, and characters belong to Disney.

Now, let's get a little spicy shall we?

Chapter 10: There You See Her...

He had to take a moment to breathe as he absorbed the sight before him. Gone was their bedroom they had shared for years; where they stayed up late binge watching shows and sharing their deepest secrets into the wee hours of the night. In its place was a bedchamber filled with promises of passion and utter romance, causing his heartbeat to pulse in his ears. But what really caught his attention was the sight of his siren with the same amount of desire he had, blossoming within her eyes and quickened breath. "What are you waiting for? My handsome prince" she said breathlessly as she propped her head up on the bed amid the rose petals and candles. She was wearing a lacy bralette with some of the smallest panties Eric could have imagined. Without saying a word, he gulped and made his way to her.

Instead of answering her with words, he kissed her soundly, surprising her. His warm lips on hers caused her to reach out and push herself up on the bed to continue meeting his kiss, much like a diver coming up for air. In one fluid motion, he stripped out of his shirt and tossed it to the floor, and turned his attention back to her. His hands eagerly tracing the sheer fabric covering the upper part of her torso.

Returning to his ministrations, he moved from her lips to her jaw, then to her ear. His hands at her hips, pulling her closer to him. Ariel briefly let herself surrender to the sensations, but then remembered her goal was to entice him until he was practically begging her to let him have his way with her. "Ohh no you don't" she said trying to be serious, while casting him aside resulting in him continuing to kiss down the other side of her neck. "You better answer me your highness...after all, it is rude of a king to ignore his queen when she speaks to him" Ariel noted, with her voice filled with wanton, breathlessness and lust. He smiled against her neck and then looked at her with a lopsided smile.

"Well your highness," he began, which sent a chill down her spine, "I could give you a long explanation, but your body is saying that might not be the best idea. I could go on about how delayed gratification makes it worth it," he said in an almost grandiose tone. "But you don't want that now, do you?" he said as his hands skirted across her rear, cupping it causing her to mewl, and shiver as pleasure coursed through her body. He had his answer without her saying a word. In response, she turned around and lunged at him, and kissed him with all of the fervor of an experienced lover. Eagerly accepting and reciprocating, Eric picked her up and laid her flat against the plush pillows. All he heard was a small giggle, and it went straight to his core... and a bit further.

Their tongues danced as he made quick work of his pants, and soon the only thing separating them was his boxer briefs, and her panties which were becoming wetter by the second. She soon felt the soft warmth of his lips in the valley of her breasts, making her burn with desire. While there, she massaged his scalp, feeling the delightful scratching of his light stubble on her heaving mounds, as his tongue swirled around her budding nipples . He then continued his path down her body, grazing the band of her panties with his teeth, causing her to shiver and reach for him. As he reunited his lips with hers, she greedily opened her mouth, allowing him to slip his tongue inside. After what seemed like an eternity she broke away from him, staring at him with lust dilated pupils, and a light sheen of sweat starting at the base of her temple.

"You are severely overdressed, if I do say so myself" Ariel stated as her hands drifted to his navel and continued south. His breath quickened and she saw his sky blue eyes darken while a smirk graced his lips. "Well your majesty," he began "be my guest..." with that, she did not have to be told twice. Much to Eric's surprise, Ariel made quick work of his pants, and soon only the fabric of their undergarments separated her warm center and his quickly hardening member.

He let out a staggered breath, then reconnected his lips with hers, while her fingers weaved through his hair and his hands navigated to her waist. Although he would always say he loved everything about her, he had to admit, he truly loved how her body connected perfectly with his. She then gasped as she felt his hands make their way to her hips and lifting them, removing her lingerie. "We won't be needing these now will we?" he said, taking the panties and flinging them across the room, cocking his eyebrow in a salacious manner. Ariel, too overcome with sensation, simply nodded while her mouth formed a perfect o.

"Please...I need you" she murmured, gripping the sides of his face and making him focus on her. In response, he only chuckled and kissed her again, and she happily surrendered. She had an idea of what was coming, and her body quaked in anticipation, yet never broke her connection with Eric. Will it hurt? Will I be good at it? Will he enjoy it? These thoughts plagued her, but quickly dissipated as she was overcome with pleasure brought on by her lover. It seemed that he knew exactly the right spots to send delicious jolts to her center.

"We will take our time, just you and me. Are you ready?" he asked her while trailing his kisses across her shoulders and neck. She only nodded and relished in the endorphins flowing through her brain. "You are so beautiful, and you mean the world to me, Ariel," Eric said as he parted her legs and nestled himself between them. She welcomed the new position, and tried to calm her heart, which, at this point, was racing faster than the wildest seahorse she ever met. She brought him back to her bright eyes and held him close, foreheads bound together, as if by super glue, when she suddenly felt it.

An overwhelming feeling, one unparalleled to anything she had ever experienced.

He had entered her, and his endowment was stretching her in a most delightful way.

"Oh my!" She said, her eyes rolling back in her head, while he let out a staggered sigh. "Are you alright?" Eric asked her brushing a loose tendril out of her face. "I've never experienced something so wonderful in my entire life!" she replied which caused him to chuckle. After mere moments, something changed in her, the need for friction made its way to the surface, and she stared into his eyes, showing him she wanted more. He was only happy to oblige, beginning to slide in and out of her, reaching the deepest part of her center, causing her to pant, and match him thrust for thrust. Echoes of their breaths and moans filled the room, outlined by her saying his name like a prayer, over and over again. Eric then proceeded to ravish his bride resulting in him screaming her name over and over in ecstasy, while kneading her mounds, and pulling each into his mouth. After what felt like an eternity, she felt a rush of sensation and passion just as her husband felt the same. They both reached climax together and he collapsed into her embrace after spilling himself deep into her center.

"God, you're incredible! I love you so much" he said as he collected his breath and cradled her head, kissing her temple. In turn, she wiped his hair off of his forehead, so she could see his entire face. To her, it was one of the best features he had, after all.

"That was amazing!" she began, bringing her arms around his. "Can we do that again?" She asked him lightheartedly. He rolled her over and kissed her, only happy to oblige.

I hope you enjoyed, and up next is chapter 11 (which like chapter 7, is one of my favorites I've written thus far)

Until Next Time,

Peace, Love, and Happy Reading

~XOXO DisneySoul4996