Page 4

My alarm wakes me in the morning. I had to go to work today. I'd forgotten. I sit up wondering how I'm going to take Jeff to work with me.

"Ouch." I say as the plug pinches my ass. Jeff jerks up next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks before he's really awake. I laugh.

"The plug pinched my ass. Can I take it out now?" I ask standing. Jeff runs his hands over his face and looks at the clock. It was almost eight.

"Yep. In your case I'd recommend doing that over the toilet." He says teasing me again. I snorted.

"Oh really. Think I might have a little extra cum in there from the two hour's he was cumming?"

"Maybe a little." I head for the bathroom and he goes with me. I just try to ignore him as I pull the plug out as I spread over the toilet. Huge long strands of cum start sliding out of me. As the pressure is released I start feeling a lot better. Jeff is staring wide eyed at the amount that was in me.

"Uh, what do I do with this?" I ask Jeff holding up the plug. He shrugs.

"Most keep it. Comes in handy sometimes when they're dating." I laugh.

"No thanks. If I want something shoved up my ass it better have a really hot guy attached to it." That makes Jeff laugh. "So how do I do work with you?"

"Well, normally the charges take off the next two days. Can you say I'm your assistant and let me follow you around?"

"Sure. I'm hired as a contractor position so I can work that. Though if I have to go the bathroom and you follow me we'll got a lot of stares."

"Tell them I helped you shake it." I bark out a surprised laugh.

"No thanks." I did my normal routine with the bathroom, shower, shaving, dressing. He washed in the sink and shaved while I showered and went to the bathroom while I dressed. We had to hurry after getting him some fresh clothes.

"Shit." I say coming to a stop in the driveway. "Rance was going to visit today. I have to work."

"I'll text him for you." I was meeting the architect, building contractor, plumber, electrician, as well as the buildings new owner at the location. We'd spend all day there going over the building. As the Building Architectural Engineer I would over see it all. I made all the final decisions on behalf of the owner and kept it all flowing during construction.

"So, what should I do to be your assistant?" Jeff asks as he drives us where I direct.

"Look smart, carry my bag. I've got a small pad you can fake taking notes for me. I have a camera I'll be taking pictures and making a lot of notes myself. Once I introduce you most people will dismiss an assistant as someone the figure is not important. Do you know anything about Engineering?"

"Nope. But I can make coffee, carry things, take notes. Things I assume an assistant does."

"I think I should mention. It's pretty well known in the circles I work in that I'm gay. I've had boyfriends drop me off come to lunch things like that. So they may assume that you are as well, and some may assume I am sleeping with you."

"I don't think that should get back to Rance. He'll be very ticked."

"Is he the jealous type?"

"Yep." The building was decent enough from the outside. I introduced Jeff and sure enough everyone dismissed him. We spent all morning at the location. Went to lunch then back to the location to work some more. It was near dark by the time we left. As we drove toward the pack house Jeff starts chuckling.