Page 8

Alpha is waiting at the front door.

"I'm glad you are here alpha, tell this scoundrel to stick to the rules or you'll pull his privileges." Jeff said. I laughed.

"Such a hard ass, I think you are grumpy cause you ain't getting any." Rance laughs.

"What did he do?" Alpha asked.

"He was kissing him, while Carson was naked. That's not even the first thing, the conversations they aren't supposed to have and he's stolen more than one kiss. Though Carson doesn't exactly help." I got an exasperated look.

"Rance you going to behave on this trip to the airport?"

"No. I'm not I'm going to wait till Jeff isn't looking and get a goodbye kiss, then I'm going to text as often as I want while Carson is out of town and I'm contemplating stealing a few more kisses when I pick them up Monday." Alpha laughed.

"So? He's been just as bad with the others. Though the kissing while naked must be a situational thing." I laughed.

"I'd just gotten out of the shower."

"A shower you were sharing with your guardian." I saw that Rance was still jealous. Alpha looked at Jeff.

"What's this?" I quickly spoke up.

"It wasn't really his fault. I wasn't paying attention when I got up and didn't realize he was in there. But since I was there and we needed to wash we washed. Nothing happened and we didn't even touch. I promise." I told Rance and the Alpha. Rance glared at Jeff but seemed to get a little less annoyed.

"Give him a break Jeff, he's being denied what will most likely be his mate."

"Yes, but what if he's not pregnant?" Alpha looked at Rance.

"I think I'll keep my plan to myself until I know one way or the other. No need for it to get to the wrong person and make them angry and jealous." That made me wonder but I didn't ask.

"We need to go." I tell them. On the drive Jeff insists on sitting upfront with Rance. He parks and helps us into the airport. I know Rance is going to attempt something so I just wait. I'm not disappointed. As soon as our flight is called he turns to Jeff.

"Remember the humans." He says and tugs me into his arms. I go easily and laugh as he kisses me. I'm tugging at his hair and moaning as Jeff gives a heavy sigh and starts muttering.

"Sex crazed people. I'm going to go on vacation. Let you people have whatever sex you want. Let it cause trouble no one pays attention to me anyway." Rance sends a hand down to grab my ass. As he pulls back he groans.

"God. Once, I got to have you once. It makes me so damn hot to think you might be having my baby. Every night I've wanted you. When this is over we're going to be staying in bed for twenty four hours. I'm going to slip my cock into your ass over and over again. I'm going to love you so slow and thorough that you're going to sleep for a day."

"Rance." I moan his name.

"Yes Carson."

"I have to get on my plane now and that's going to be very hard if you don't let go."

"Should I let go then?"

"Yes but one last kiss first." He gives me a deep kiss and lets me go.

"Sexy, sexy." I say and back toward the gate. Jeff grabs the back of my shirt and guides me. "By the way, if you ever cut your hair I'll never speak to you again." He laughs.

"Then long it stays." I smile as I lose sight of him and then turn to go find my seat. As we get settled and ready for take off I kept smiling.

"What will you do if you aren't pregnant?"