Everything I've Wanted

Evelyn, or Eve Keaton has always found things extremely interesting. She would constantly ask questions when she was younger to the point where her teachers, parents, and other peers would tell her to be quiet. Eventually she caved into their words and quit asking others questions, though it doesn't mean she didn't ask herself those questions. Eve would spend hours at night inside her head asking herself these questions. She did it so much to the point she ran out of things to ask herself. All the topics in the world had an answer from Eve. All topics but one, healthcare. Eve could think of so many questions, it was a hard topic for an eight year old to understand and truly grasp. But that was why she enjoyed it so much. While other kids would read books about magical tree houses or wizards, Eve would be reading books about healthcare. It interested her so much and yet the only person to feed into her interest was her older sister, Heather. Heather bought Eve all of the books she wanted in order to learn. Heather supported Eve to the point where she also fell in love with the idea of having a future in taking care of people. Though she more tailored that love towards teaching.

Heather Keaton always felt the need to protect. It was just in her nature as an older sister. She protected her best friend, Aspen, her sister, her grandparents, and the turtle that was trying to cross the street when she was twelve. No matter what she had to protect something. And she was good at it. She knew how to fight without lessons, it just came naturally to her. This caused a lot of people to tell her she would do well as a police officer and some even jokingly said she should be an MMA fighter. Heather, however, never saw herself as an officer or a fighter. Instead she saw herself around kids, protecting them from the hardships of the world through teaching, more specifically through teaching history. After all, "Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it." Her protective nature caused her to struggle a lot when she started college. She was away from home. She couldn't protect her loved ones. Of course college wasn't far from her parent's house but it might as well have been 1,000,000 miles for her. Eve would be alone without her, she spent too much time with her nose with her medical books and never made any close friends. So when she found out Eve was kicked out she didn't hesitate to move out of her dorm and into an apartment so she could live with her sister. Eve never liked to talk about why she was kicked out so Heather didn't know the specifics. She had her suspicions but all that Eve ever confirmed is that their grandparents didn't know.

Ellie Sarsfeild was troubled. To some that was an understatement. Some would say she was a monster or the devil himself. But the truth is, Ellie was just a girl. A hurt girl that just needed to feel loved. Her father left her when she was eight, and along with him left the all fatherly love she would ever receive. Not long after she started to act up. It was small things like cheating on tests or teasing other kids. But over the years she just got angrier, and the angrier she got the worst she started to behave. She went from teasing kids to full blown beating the ever living shit out of them. Her behavior got so bad to the point where even her mother started to resent her. Eventually it seemed her mother stopped loving her too. This caused her to go into a spiral of depression. She would get into fights nearly everyday and it never mattered to her if she won or lost, she just loved the adrenaline and the temporary serotonin she would get if she won and the monoamine oxidase she would get if she lost. It didn't matter to her, as long as she felt something, it was ok. Eventually this craving of feeling something turned into smoking pot and hooking up with any girl that would get with her, which according to her mother might as well have been every girl in town. Most confused girls in town went to Ellie. Some went to her to experiment and see if they were actually queer, to have sex, or just just say they're not a virgin, all but one, Evelyn Keaton. The two had been going to the same school for years up until high school where Ellie had to go to one for more troubled kids and Eve went to one that almost guaranteed the students get into an Ivy League school. If you asked Ellie if she remembers Eve she would tell you she never really knew the girl. This wasn't really a lie, Ellie never forgets anything, especially when it came to Evelyn Keaton, for some reason her brain had specifically separated a bit of itself and it was entirely dedicated to the girl whom she hasn't seen in almost four years. But yet Eve never talked and she never opened up, all Ellie remembered is the basic ice breakers they would do at the beginning of every school year, she read a lot, and Ellie never called her by Eve, instead calling her Evelyn. Not because she knew the girl hated it but because she thought Eve didn't catch the full beauty of her or her name.

Evelyn Keaton

Portrayed by,

Gracie Abrams

Heather Keaton

Heather Keaton

Portrayed by,

Hailee Steinfeld

Ellie Sarsfeild

Portrayed by,

Sadie Sink

A/N:

Ellie was fr a cunt in the movie but its sadie sink so why not

this fic is going to continue after the whale movie timeline but chapters will be significantly shorts (maybe idk)

also i might start a thing where I have Hailee in all my books (editing me: it won't be)

YOU ARE LOVED STAY SAFE SWEETY TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF