Archaic Legends

In the wake of their much-needed rest, Sonngild, the charismatic captain of the Eklipsiar crew, stood at the helm, ready to guide his brothers back into the fray. The crew, their spirits rejuvenated and their resolve renewed, burst into shouts of joy, eager to continue their conquest. They were keenly aware that their journey was just beginning, and the path ahead was fraught with ever more powerful demons.

The toll of their relentless battles, however, was starting to show. Many among the Eklipsiar crew bore grievous wounds, testament to the grueling trials they had faced. They pushed themselves to their limits and beyond, and the miraculous events that had saved them before were unlikely to repeat themselves. Their precious rest times dwindled to mere minutes, and their supplies were running low. Yet, their determination remained unwavering.

As they set forth once more, their campaign taking them from one city to another, the Eklipsiar crew sought to emulate the grand feats of ancient legends. Among those legends, one stood supreme—the tale of War Seeker and his twenty Spartans. This was an age when gods walked the earth, in a realm known as Bascias, a world where chaos and brutality reigned supreme.

In this world, gods were beings of unimaginable power, defying the very laws of logic. They were creators and destroyers, the arbiters of balance, and the manifestations of intangible wills. However, this world was far from divine; it was a place where most gods reveled in malevolence, driven by insatiable bloodlust, and spread evil with reckless abandon.

Their paradise was a realm known as Khaotrus, where women were subjugated, riches flowed like water, and servants catered to their every whim. These gods were capricious and tyrannical, desiring everything and refusing to relinquish their grip on this utopian realm.

Amidst this turmoil, five gods emerged as a beacon of hope. The first was War Seeker, a deity renowned for his insatiable love of war and conquest. Now, however, he was weary of the eternal bloodshed, for it no longer provided him with the thrill of true challenge. He longed for battles that could truly test his mettle, ones that brought the joy of victory and the sting of defeat.

The second was Fallen Pride, an angelic figure who oversaw both heaven and hell. His judgment had been skewed by the overwhelming evil that had engulfed the realms. Hell had become a sanctuary for sinners, and the balance between good and evil had been thoroughly disrupted.

The third was the World Sustainer, tasked with preserving the balance of the world itself. Frustrated by the overwhelming evil that had overtaken the world, he sought to restore equilibrium to a realm ravaged by lawlessness.

The fourth was Archaic Light, the god of the sun, responsible for guarding the source of all life. His duty was to protect the sun from beings that sought to steal its power, but other sun deities had abandoned their responsibilities in pursuit of mortal pleasures.

The fifth were the Equilibrium Deities, representing opposing forces that maintained balance in the universe.

These deities became the saviors of what remained of life on Khaotrus, even though they could not fully restore balance on their own. Their powers were restricted by an omnipotent being known as the Omniscient One, who held the key to unlocking their true strength.

The strength of these deities was intricately tied to their legends, achievements, and stories. The greater the legend, the more powerful the deity. Everything that defined their existence, their powers, and even their desires was governed by their will and the wishes of the Omniscient One. The Omniscient One was a being who had transcended gods and immortality, achieving omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence. He was a force even the gods themselves would worship.

War Seeker, impatient and weary of waiting, decided to launch a crusade to conquer minor gods in their humble homeland. As he faced the major gods, whose legends, achievements, and stories rivaled his own, he knew they were plotting against him, and he prepared for a battle that would go down in history.