Vengeful Prince

After the leave of the Brothers, Shaila asked Shoma how'd he knew that they'd return in the Cavern.

Shoma told her that he had received somewhat a message a week before Rien's return, signifying the Cavern's in danger.

Noname asked how exactly does it signified it so explicitly? Shoma replied teh message was of a map and it covers the entirety of the Yang Continent.

As well as it's countdown would lead as of right now, the present. His guess would be that his brothers and sister received the same message, for he noticed marks around the map.

Shoma wonders who could be the mysterious person that warned us the danger, especially with such precise accuracy.

But for now he has to stay locked up by her, from his previous actions that had happened now he has to pay for the price.

Shoma had one question, and that is what is Argeon doing right about now?Had he succeed or fail in the operation?

Jhacka was told by Shoma to lead Kalhi and some of the Caverns forces to the Kingdom of Alandias. They need to see if the Prince had successfully overthrow Alandias.

Shaila asked Shoma if she could go with them? Shoma's conditions however were to release him and get his clothes back and not a ridiculous outfit such as a bikini.

Shaila then bid a safe farewell to Jhacka and the rest, for she can take care of Shoma on her own whilst in their journey.

Shoma released himself from his confinement, this appalled her and told him to go back. Shoma told her that it isn't the time, he sensed imminent danger.

Shaila asked him what kind of danger? Shoma replied the kind of danger that not even Alandias can handle.

Danger so great that not even the combined forces of him and his brothers could take down. Shoma ordered Shaila and the Cavern to evacuate.

They absolutely need to leave and let the danger go about his way, the Cavern was panicking as their leader seemed so afraid of this danger.

They also finally felt it themselves after some time, a cold chilling aura of death itself. They had wondered if a Reaper had ascended from hell's keep to here.

Suddenly it went away the sense of death vanished, and Shoma was able to finally breath a breath of relief.

Meanwhile Xul was experiencing a panic attack and a complete mental breakdown, the surrounding healers were trying to calm him down but futile.

Shaila hurriedly rushed over and saw a crazed Xul that seems possessed, Shoma then confined Xul and asked the healers to cast a paralysis spell.

For now they can't afford anymore losses and therefore have to make do with it. Shaila then stayed beside Xul and hoped his condition would get better soon.

In the Kingdom of Alandias Prince Argeon Kyrias the II, had successfully defeated his older brother in a duel.

Through royal customary measures, Argeon is now the head in succession of the throne of Alandias. If not for his grave injury.

He lost an eye and nearly burned half of his body, and barley managing to kill his older brother with a few tricks of his own.

Thankfully both Armend and Arven finally arrived in time inside the castle halls, there they save Argeon in pain.

Both of them quickly rushed over and began emergency treatment, while their fellows tried to find an infirmary around the castle.

Armend asked Argeon what had happened? He told them that his older brother Heigris killed two of their fellows, then proceeded to burn the King and Queen before the duel starts.