Cold Wreath

Now a story of another one of the Brothers before their Reunion, a twin like brother to Hero since they're nearly both of the same age, Ryukojo or for short Kojo.

His destination is Ogoalin much further than any destination of his brothers, to get closer to his final destination which is Naja.

It was where his now extincted clan resides, and where he shall obtain his family's riches and of course their signature martial art.

Kojo took several months from his journey just to reach the borders of Stanazakhan, and Kojo took a lonely path whilst in his journey.

As due to the nature of his Scythes that he obtained from his mother, it reeks of death which for now is uncontrollable and all living beings avoid him as a result.

Kojo was devoid of any social interaction he lived quite the nomadic life, that was until he reached Atyrau a distant town of
Stanazakhan.

He covered himself in a cloak that somehow hid that reek of death, then blended himself among the villagers and witnessed something unbearably cruel.

A parade of disgustingly harrowing event which was a result of war. The women stripped of their clothing crawling, men decapitated upon the spears of the soldiers.

And the worst of all, children dragged across the desert in the back of their horses and carriage.

And those carriages were carrying prisoners of war, mostly the parents of the children bearing witness to the brutal deaths of their offsprings.

Some lost their rationality, some took the lives, some were emotionless unable to comprehend the following events and some killed their wives or husbands.

Kojo witnessed the brutality of reality.

But he must hold his anger it can't let him distract it, he's in a rush to reach his clan before someone else other than him reach it.

That was the case if it wasn't for his Scythes acting aggressively, the cloak he wore didn't help and suddenly it burst out a reek of death.

Kojo sighed but he was also glad that something happened, mainly to put on the blame. So he grabbed his Scythes and rushed at the knights.

The cold aura of death soon filled the town of Atyrau, he slashed the knights one after another. Hastily killing them in one cut.

Kojo experienced the first time to kill a human in his life, but he doesn't mind it as much infact he enjoyed the wailing screams of those who dies.

Death soon filled his mind and was posses with a goal to kill, he then lost his reasoning and soon killed all of the villagers.

But it seems hiss judgement wasn't totally lost, he left the prisoners of war alone but it impacted them much greater than the war.

The irrational fear of the young boy slashing away indiscriminately, killing one after another with a giant smile.

A horror to all of those who witnessed such a gore event, a lot of those prisoners of war quickly ran away. Some even took their life because of fear.

After a few minutes where the possessed Kojo couldn't find a living being, he returned but the real Kojo didn't remember the events that took place.

He just knows that the other him went in his body and took control and did the job, he was rather grateful than fearful of his other him.

Then Kojo went over to the remains and buried the prisoners of war individually, and piled up the knights and villagers of Atyrau and buried them all together.