Six Brothers

Fireballs began to rain down upon the enemy, large typhoons of winds began to collect, massive hailstorms erupt, lightnings strikes as the storm began to brew and now a large earthquake shaked the land.

The 6 brothers or rather 5 had finally reunited, Shoma was in glee to see his brothers back in the cavern after 2 years.

He was surprised and not at the same time, seeing all of them grow stronger. But he asked the 4 of them if they had seen Reaper anywhere.

Hero replied that even though the both of them went into the same direction, he hadn't seen Reaper after they both left in separate paths.

Kazuto said he hasn't seen much during his time on south, same thing to Varax while he was on North.

Ryukojo then stated he had seen Reaper once, or atleast he thought so. Shoma and the others began to question him but the war wasn't over yet.

Since reinforcements arrived Shoma contacted Noname to advance all force to aid both Kalhi and Jhacka for treatment. In the meantime the 5 brothers would begin for clean up.

Hero went to Western side for his clean up, using his gifted sword and refined powers of fire these Resolution Knights were not much of a problem.

Hero skillfully transformed the sword appropriately for his situation, claymore for swarms, short sword for close combat and so on.

His sword made Hero so vastly versatile that it made enemies tremble, however this is the entirety of Alandias military.

So there appeared an Anima Knight of the Alandias Kingdom, Hero strike him first but blocked it off with ease.

He introduced himself as Hageon a Knight of Alandias, he was a wielder of the power of water an opposite of Hero's.

In the Northern side Varax was there for his own work, with both of his rings and gauntlet he conjured all of his enemies attacks to his own and strike back.

The Resolution Knights can't strike back with their powers, and even if they went close combat Varax would enhance his close combat with his powers.

It wasn't quite the fair fight so another one of the Anima Knight appeared. His name was Boreu he has one of the rather rare type of power which is Sound.

It was a counterpart of Wind since Sound is a refined version of it, on the contrary Varax finally found a worthy opponent to test his newfound powers.

Meanwhile in the Southern side Kazuto was there to fight, when he was back in his clan he managed to learn how to control his armor.

And that armor enhanced every single aspect of strength he has, the Resolution Knights were of no challenge to him and matched with his lightning a few dozen gets knocked down everytime he strikes.

Not a single foe there stood a chance against him, especially not when his powers are enhance twofold.

Then yet again another Anima Knight appeared out of nowhere, she introduced herself as Daria. Her ever so convenient power of poison acts as a counterpart to his armor.

Now onto the Eastern side Ryukojo was there freezing every enemies he sees, the two scythes gifted to him was put to good use.

He trained so much that a single slice of his Scythes can freeze an enemy, even armor or weapon wouldn't be so effective against it.

Ryukojo made the enemy felt useless against him, his nimble body combined with his Scythes they wouldn't dare to even catch up to him in his speed.

But he was halted in his way by non other than Anima Knight. His name was Shachi a user of the power of shadow, quite the counterpart for Ryukojo.