Gambled Fate

A year had passed and the 6 troublemakers had grown tremendously, especially Hero he was able to control his powers on par with an expert.

Same goes for the rest, they had trained in that execrable environment for 1 year after excruciating pain; they're now back to challenge Sonngild again after their powers have grown beyond wonder.

There were a lot of spectators in this fight, since it has been a while since the 6 had a fight with Sonngild. Sonngild's children didn't join the fight, Sonngild  insisted his children on just watching them.

Rien wondered as to why, after all Sonngild has been consistently telling him and his brothers to fight him. He accepted this outcome otherwise, since he was quite lazy; and taking things seriously was not his style.

As expected they had high expectations on this fight, but not so much for Mixciu. Although the 6 had grown efficaciously great from their training, Sonngild is still a captain of the strongest crew in this world.

The match starts with the grandiose entrance of both parties. A round of accolades for Sonngild and a single clap for the 6, quite the demoralizing attitude from the crowd.

However the 6 wasn't fazed by this attitude, they were more focused on the bigger which is defeating Sonngild. They have confidence that they could hopefully atleast injure Sonngild by a bit; as that would count for their victory to make things fair.

Hero first rushed over creating a flaming sword and striking Sonngild, he however blocked it effortlessly using his arm covered in clad iron.

Shoma used his powers to create a sinkhole, but Sonngild created his own floor; again with his iron. Kazuto dashed and struck Sonngild with his electricity, expecting it to travel within his steel shield.

But Sonngild just evaded it and let it strike Hero. Hero manifested a fire wall, and successfully blocked it. Sonngild then tried to strike Hero,but was disrupted by Varax.

Tight then after Varax flew to the air, and tried to strike Sonngild with his concentrated ball of air. However, before he could release it; Sonngild caught Varax's legs and threw him away.

The match was very exciting, the crowd was in disbelief that the 6 can hold on this long against Sonngild. And especially more that not a single one of them was eliminated.

Things was looking quite dire for the 6, they can't even make Sonngild take a step. All this while he has been in the same place, fighting the 6 hence quite the insult to their efforts.

Hero then thought of something great, he called his brothers over for a quick meeting. Sonngild called them out what they're discussing about, the crowd pondered as well as it's not normal to have meetings in the middle of a fight.

After a while Reaper created a spear solely made of energy, and passed it to Ryukojo which he infused the blade with ice. Ryukojo handed it over to Hero, then Ryukojo rushed over to attack Sonngild to keep Sonngild preoccupied.

Hero infused the handle with fire that could boost it's acceleration, he then gave it to Kazuto then helped Ryukojo keeping Sonngild busy.

Sonngild was quite impressed with their teamwork, as in the near future they could be considered a strong band. Or atleast it's what Sonngild could hope, for their future.

Kazuto immediately used his electricity to further boost the spear and paralyze Sonngild. Varax saw what his brothers did and used his wind to accelerate the spear as it was passed to him, and told Shoma to trap Sonngild.

Shoma then manipulated the earth around Sonngild's steel floor and it became mud. Sonngild who was focused on the consecutive attacks, from both Hero and Ryukojo's combo attack.