Innocuous End

To delve into the story of a creed of brotherhood, a tale of the sole female in a family of brothers, Reaper.

Or otherwise in her real name as Alesya Morala, as the sole surviving female member of the Elkronic species. She shall be the sole one to birth the new generation of Elkronics.

Fortunately in her case Elkronics are far by the easiest to multiply, either creating a new one by her powers or through normal means of reproduction.

But for now in her lonesome journey towards the land of death, where her winter homeland resides, she shall journey to attain the teachings of Necro.

Though she would venture to know the uses of Necro, Xaye knew it's basis and thus was accompanied by a small amount of undead.

Undead powered by the special property of her powers, a mixture of soul energy and electricity. An energy only unique to the species or Elkronic, the same energy that they were able to withstand harsh winters and scorching summers.

In the midst of her soulless journey, she truly wonders how her species strong enough to challenge Sonngild went extinct.

As her thoughts were tossed aside she prioritize herself getting stronger, as the sole female member of the brotherhood creed she wishes to stand side by side with her precious new family.

She hiked atop of a mountain and there she focused, conjuring the remnants of death around her. Turning it into something tangible and consume it.

A rural mountain from the country of Assiur does not hold much death, but an environment with deadly conditions is still bound to show results.

After a quick supper she continues her journey, her homeland is still further Northwest from where she was.

As months went by and her journey still continues, she has attained more companions than when she had started.

She had met one in Aykhal and on the way here, but it was rather more of her clumsiness than her own luck that she was able to stumble upon them.

So in a few months back where she was to leave Morkoka, she ventured to another rural town which was Aykhal.

And after her quick stay at a rural town in Aykhal, she clumsily stumbled and fell down a cavern down below. To her it seemed like an elaborate trap, in reality it was her clumsiness.

But she felt something weird like something or someone had nudged her, and conveniently a cavernous hole right outside of the gates of Aykhal.

Though thanks to her passive Elkronic endurance she didn't feel much pain, they are after all immune to all physical attacks of any kind.

As she ventured inside the supposed dark cavern, she found herself in front of a dungeon door fully lit up with azure flames.

The small dungeon looked like it's as if it's ready to welcome her, cautious as she was she tread her path slowly. Expecting traps or enemies that may eliminate her.

But quickly after she reached the end and there wasn't ang kind of dangers, instead she saw a tome with a passage that reads out

"When the land of death flourish with life, an abyssal breath shall be their Innocuous End. Where a Fire shall light up the torch of life, and death's chalice shall be mend."

She doesn't know why but she was terrified of the passage, an unknown fear filled her heart as if that same abyss in the passage is watching her.

Then in a split second it disappeared into nothing, she couldn't feel the fear no more and the floating tome landed on her hands.