3

TW FOR GORE AND ROMANTICALLY BEING TAUGHT HOW TO STAB PEOPLE

Daniel walked downstairs holding a body bag that was moving. Oh god, is there an angry something in there? You backed away, holding your legs to your body and closing your eyes to brace for impact. Instead, nothing. He just dropped the body bag on its side and opened it, a young man with his hands and legs yoked together by rope rolling out. You opened your eyes and saw him, gasping "Are you... Gonna get him to kill me?" You whimpered, your eyes becoming glossy "Oh no no no no no dearest! Don't cry.." Daniel walked over, sat in front of you, and kissed your head "It's okay, don't worry..." He said, hugging you "You MIGHT die," Daniel said with a happy voice. You could practically hear the grin in his voice. "W-What?" You stuttered. Daniel stood up, walking to the man who had dropped out from the bag and dragging him over "We're gonna play a little game!" He chirped. He grabbed a pack of playing cards from his pocket, took out all the cards, and slapped them down. He spread them all out, smiling. "Find the Joker. Whoever DOSENT find it... You'll find out." Daniel gave a malicious grin. "If you don't find the joker within.. 5 minutes, you both die aaaand it's more work for me ~ boohoo!~" He laughed, untying the other male's hands. "Your timer starts now!" He smiled, crouching down and watching over you both. You saw him slide off a beautiful ring from his ring finger and put it on his index. Wow, he must've been catching people willing to help others cheat. You'd give him that, it's a good deed. You quickly started flipping over cards, the man in front of you had a headstart, though. You kept flipping over cards, starting to slowly plunge into hysteria. You kept calm visually, but once all the cards were flipped over there was no joker. Both you and the young man slowly looked over at Daniel, who was on the verge of laughter. He put his hand behind your ear, pulling his hand back after and holding a card out "Whooooops~" He laughed. He put the card in between your thighs, smiling "My arms are too tired, can you kill him?~" He smirked. He handed you a screwdriver from his pocket, shuffling behind you and helping you hold it. His soft, warm breath on your neck made you shiver with each breath, it felt weird. "Grasp the screwdriver.." You held it with one hand at first. "No, sweetheart, two hands.." His warm, soft hand trailed up to yours, helping you hold it. By this time the younger male had tried to get away, but the stairs were too steep to crawl up without two legs. Daniel trailed his hand up to your upper arm, holding it. "You got it?" He put his head on your shoulder. You wanted to turn around and stab him so badly, but with your legs, like they were, it would be very foolish. "Yeah.." You gulped, starting to crawl to the other male who was desperately clawing at the stairs and whimpering. "No... noo.. no.." He chanted lowly, his nails digging into the wood of the stairs. It made you feel bad for him, putting the screwdriver down. Daniel walked over "Or I could kill you both, I wouldn't mind..." He crossed his arms "Just means I'll get to fuck you.." His voice trailed off. You immediately took the yield of the screwdriver, shuffling to the young man. You wound the screwdriver above your head, him looking back and the screwdriver driving straight into his eye. What if he was like Daniel? You kept stabbing him, dark red slush and pink, jelly-like chunks coming out with every stab in and out. You just kept stabbing until he was maimed beyond recognition, and you were exhausted and bloodied. You dropped the screwdriver, looking back at an impressed Daniel. "You did so well, sweetheart.." He had a soft, loving voice, walking up to you. He kneeled, putting his arms around you. You relaxed in his arms, your hand moving to grab the screwdriver. Daniel intertwined his hand with yours, sitting back and smiling wryly. He leaned in, giving you an unexpected, yet defiling kiss. You felt relaxed, your body leaning back and taking him with you. You didn't mind that it might be empty, you just liked his delicate lips against yours. He wrapped his arms around you, your hair and body in a puddle of dark red and pink chunks. You didn't mind, though.