SMUT 11

This is gonna be a long one! Get the bleach ready!

You whimpered, sniffling and clinging onto Daniel "I don't wanna die! Please, Daddy!" You blurted out that last word. You could hear Daniel's breath hitch as you shouted this. He smirked, taking his hand out and slamming you down. You saw the knife in his hand, panicking. "PLEASE, DADDY! DON'T KILL ME! IM SO SORRY!" You burst into tears again. You turned your head away, hearing the knife clank against the floor beside you. "Awh, that's so precious..." His voice made you look back at him before a hand met your face. He pinned your head down, the sensation of his warm hand on your stomach jerking up your body. He pulled down your shorts, gasping. "You're hard!" He giggled. "Can I fix that?~". You gave an approving 'mmm', giving a thumbs up. He gasped, giving a small giggle. "You're top this time since it seems you can walk.." He took his hand off. You looked up, seeing Daniel lying on his back with his legs spread. He looked at you, pulling off his shorts and boxers. He yanked off his shirt, sitting up. You pulled off your sweater and trousers, taking your boxers with them. "Wait," Daniel said now. You looked at him. "What?"

"Wanna go to my room?" He looked at you. "... Sure." You said, with a tinge of confusion in your voice. He stood up, scooping you into his arms, and walked past the corpse and up the stairs. He'd cleaned a bit, but once you got upstairs... Still clean! He walked into his room, shimmying open the door and setting you down. He lay down on his back, spreading his legs. "... Don't you want to use a condom?" You asked. "Im a guy, don't need one." He was getting impatient. You sighed, just crawling to him and sitting up. You propped his legs onto your shoulders, pushing your throbbing cock inside him. This earned a whimper from the man. Although he was taller than you, he was very obviously a bottom. You started to thrust, a bead of pre-cum appearing from the tip of Daniels's member. You slammed your hand onto his chest, holding him down ans starting to thrust harder and faster. A small bulge had started to appear on Daniel's lower stomach at this point. He put his hands on your chest, turning his head away and whimpering. You leaned down, biting on his neck and sucking. He yelped, wrapping his arms around your neck and stiffening his legs as you did this. You left a hickey on his neck, doing one last hard thrust into him and cumming inside. He moaned as cum shot out of his dick onto his stomach, arching his back. "K-Keep going..." He looked up at you, smiling. "O-Okay!..." You chuckled nervously, continuing "Fill me up with your cum..." He panted, pulling at the sheets and squirming a bit. You came for a second time, gripping his hips and pulling out. You flopped down next to him, whimpering. "Mmmmm... Can we cockwarmmm.." You looked over at him. "Okay, fine." He turned onto his side. You intertwined your legs with him, slipping your cock back into him. He shuddered, shuffling closer to you until it was all buried inside him. "Night..." He yawned, falling asleep. You wrapped your arms around him, closing your eyes and drifting off.