SMUT 6

S m u t  t i m e

Daniel sighed, grabbing you by the hips and yanking you over to him "I'm gonna get straight to the point..." He started to slide down your trousers "Im horny for you." He yanked them down, taking your undergarments with them. "And I'm not suppressing these thoughts anymore." He said this as he quickly undid his belt and trousers and pulled them off "I only need this once... Just the one time, no more! Please don't resist..." He slid his boxers off, sitting on your abdomen. He pressed his lower back against your throbbing cock, whimpering. "It's one time..." He moved onto your dick, moaning and starting to move up and down on it. This made you start to moan "It doesn't mean I don't- Ghh..- think you're- You're hot, I just- need to be fucked.." He got a bit faster, putting his hands on your chest and digging his nails into it. Daniel let out pathetic little moans as he rode you, his eyes fluttering closed and his breathing heavy. You were gently moaning, spreading your legs a bit more and you grabbing his waist. You groaned as you released your seed into him, making Daniel sigh. He sat down on your dick, a small bulge appearing on his abdomen "Ah..." He leaned his head back, whimpering and panting. Daniel got off of you, getting up and putting his clothes back on. He was shaking a bit, leaning against the wall. You slipped your clothes back on, sat up, and crawled to him. You just sat next to him at his feet.

This was short and smut-orientated, but I promise the next ones gonna be good