SMUT 9

TW FOR NECROPHILIA, USING BLOOD AS LUBE

You lay, sprawled out on the basement floor. Bored. You rolled onto your front, sighing. You crawled to a desk, helping yourself up. Your ankles weren't healed, but you tried to stand, immediately falling. You crawled to the stairs, putting your face on them. You sniffed.

Daniel grabbed a microwavable meal from the freezer, above a large bag, grabbing a fork and poking holes in the plastic covering it up. He opened the microwave, set it to 5 minutes, and put it in. He closed the door, put on the microwave, and sighed. He just wanted his food. He walked to the window to the backyard, looking at a patch of flowers "... Nobodies gonna know..." He closed the blinds, feeling an overwhelming sense of dread over him. He walked to the freezer, opened it, and took out the bag. He slammed it on the table, unrolling it and revealing a corpse of a small woman. He sighed, looking about and closing the kitchen door. He looked at the window and back at the corpse. He grabbed its hips, using his free hand and pulling down its skirt and panties... Wow... He grabbed a kitchen knife that had been left on the table, cutting its back. Still has blood. He used what little blood he got, pulling down his trousers and boxers. He put his bloodied hand on his dick, lubing it up with the blood. He pushed it against the body's entrance, pushing it in and starting to thrust. Cold. He sighed, it couldn't refuse, couldn't scream, couldn't cry. It was dead. And he loved that. He leaned down, wrapping his arms lovingly around it and kissing its neck. Sure, he'd do this a lot more romantically and softly if it was with you, but it couldn't feel anything. And if karma was meant to come back to you, he fantasized about having his corpse fucked one day. He'd love it, he'd fantasized about lots of things only a screwed-up mind would. He could feel his body heat resonating with the corpse's body and warming it up. He did one last final thrust before finishing inside the corpse, gasping. He panted gently, pulling out and sighing. By now, the food was done. He left the body on the table, walked to the microwave, and opened it. He got blasted with hot air, sighing and taking out the food.

You lay down with your head on the stairs. So hungry... Were you being punished for the last time? You sniffled, wiping your eyes. They had started to water. You just closed your eyes, drifting off.

A/N
This was kind of a mini-chapter so you lovely people wouldn't lose interest, thanks for reading!