14

I'm back in the office, eyes glued to the screen as I study how it all began. Lost in deep thought, suddenly, someone I really don't want to see appears. I stop what I'm doing because Chloe, who knows nothing about business, is here again.

Her presence annoys me a lot because she really has no clue about what she's doing. It's like a dark cloud hanging over me, making it hard to focus. I can't stand her ignorance and it's frustrating to deal with her.

I feel a strong dislike towards her incompetence, and it's hard to keep my cool. The tension in the air is thick as I try to handle the situation professionally.

"What are you doing here again"

Why am I here, Lorenzo?-" she chuckle ,

"knowing well that our families are partners in this cooperative company. And Don't you know that it was just a simple loan of 10 billion that your parents took from my family? So, no matter what happens, you will follow my orders, Lorenzo. You belong to me. And if not, you might want to see how your company crumbles. Anytime, my parents can stop sharing with you. Your business is thriving only because of your strong ties with us. In fact nabanggit saakin ni tita imean mom and dad na hindi pabor sa relationship status mo ngayon

"Whether you accept her or not, you're out of the picture and No incluyas la deuda de mis padres en esto porque solo tienes tu apellido en tu familia.

(Wag mong isasama ang utang ng magulang ko sayo dahil apelido mo lang ang hawak mo sa pamilya mo)

My perception of her has changed; she has a different attitude now. I used to think she was quiet and kind, but she has changed because of what she did to me last time. Luckily, my wife is very understanding; she trusts me and believes that I won't deceive her.

"Besides my purpose to be here is para panoorin ka" and she smile that keeps me annoying

"Pwede ba don't make a Bullshit scene in here, ayaw kong mag isip ng kung ano ang asawa ko kapag nalaman nyang pumunta ka dito"

"I'm not"

" you haven't done anything right,at diba may relasyon kayo ng kakambal ko you-"

Bigla niyang dinabog ang kanyang kamay sa aking lamesa.

"Laurence is not the one I love, Lorenzo!"

"Then leave dahil hindi ikaw ang mahal ko at kahit mag pupumulit kapa rito My decision will never be changed and Pwede ba don't make a Bullshit scene here, ayaw kong papa stressed ang asawa ko"

"Oh why Lorenzo ¿Cree su esposa que estamos haciendo algo más en su oficina?" Sabi ni chloee

(Iniisip ba ng asawa mo na may iba tayong ginagawa dito sa opisina mo?)

"She's a pregnant we are going to have a babies Por eso, debes irte."

(Kaya umalis kana)

"W-what b-buntis sya talagang naminiwala ka na imaw ang ama"

"Yes" gigil kong sagot.

"That woman is a gold digger. It's impossible for you to fall for her, Lorenzo, dahil kilala kita!"

"Don't say that to her!" napatayo na ako sa inis dahil sa babaeng to.

"Kase may karapatan akong husgahan-"

I couldn't control myself as my hand landed on her cheek because she was crossing the line. Gulat ang kanyang naging reaction ng nagawa ko yun sa kanya.

But in doing so, it was still a warning to my intense emotions because I didn't want to reach a point where I wouldn't recognize myself because of anger. My hand touched my forehead and I closed my eyes.