Chapter eleven

Third pov
The teenagers were driving to Tia's "I think we need a better plan." Everett said " We have a plan?" Blake replied "We talked about a plan." Luna looked at Everett "The plan is to keep anyone else from getting killed." Alice said "How, by being nice to them?" Blake said sarcastically" If that's the plan, we definitely need a better plan." If Stiles was there he would definitely think of a better plan Alice thought "Whatever we have to do to show that they're not a threat to us. We can be nice to them for a few hours." Luna explained Everett looked back at Blake " I can be nice." then he looked at Harlan "fսck off."
Harlan parked the car and they came up to the gates. "Guys, there's, like, five people here. This isn't even a kickback." Everett said " Don't worry. I got this." Harlan said and went up to the gates where Phoebe was standing " No, absolutely not." "Where's Tia?" " She's not gonna let you in." "Yeah, she is. 'Cause I have something that she wants." "What could you possibly have that any of us here would want? Harlan took a small bag from his pocket and showed it to the girl Tia came up and when she saw the bag she made a happy face"fսck yes!" " Tia, this was supposed to be a mellow kickback." Phoebe argued "Well, now it's a party." the group entered the yard. Cyrus came up to them and kissed Harlan and Alice. "You're here" the boy was happy to see his mates "the fuck" Phoebe said to herself but Alice and Harlan could hear her with their werewolf hearing. "What," Alice asked with an eyeroll.
Everyone at the party took the mushrooms from the bag. "We aren't gonna take any, are we?" Everett asked "Or we're gonna just take one? This one's my second." Blake said " How are we supposed to save someone's life if we're all high?" " Oh, one's barely gonna affect me. It's practically a microdose." the girl protested " Maybe you should take one. It'll help you with your anxiety." She gave one to Everett " Depression, actually. I mean, I've taken them before in a clinical setting." "You did shrooms in a doctor's office?" " Yeah, psilocybin acts on the serotonin 5-HT2A receptors..." Everett said "Okay, don't ruin shrooms for me, dude. Just take one. " "He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. " Luna said "Have fun." the group split up
Cyrus brought some shrooms to his mates. Harlan took them gladly "no thanks" Alice shook her head the boys looked at her "it doesn't affect me neither does alcohol" the girl explained "that sucks" "mmh" Alice hummed and pulled Harlan for the kiss the two of them started to make out. "Alice I'm also here" Cyrus pouted the girl giggled and kissed him too when Luna came "I will borrow Alice for a second" the girls went into the house with Blake. "You seem all smily what happened," Alice asked curiously "I'm not" Luna denied Alice just looked at her and then at Blake "she is" the girl playful whispered. Luna hit her arm and giggled "come on is it a boy that made you smile or maybe a girl" Mccall asked "there is no one plus he is an asshole " "so it's a boy" Alice said with a sigh "they are all assholes" Blake added "who is this asshole"Mccall asked "it really is nothing actually I just want to kill him" Luna murmured the girls just looked at her "Austin but I really don't know" "Austin really" Blake said with a light laugh. "Shut up, said the one who is in love with Everett" "well, I... I am not" "you both are such liars" Alice laughed "anyways let's stop this boy talk I called you here to give you this" Luna said taking the Bikinis from the bag." Here. I brought extras just in case." " In case of what?"Blake asked " In case you decided to wear something like that." she took two bikinis "oh wow" Alice breathed out " I don't need to wear a slutty bikini so a bunch of hormonal boys can stare at me." " It's not slutty. And it's not for them. It's for you. " Luna said "So I can stare at myself?" " No. So you can see yourself." Alice said "so you can see how hot you are" the girl added with a smile they changed and went back.
Alice heard her boys and went up to them. "Do you have anything to smoke?" Harlan asked "Always." Cyrus said taking a blunt and putting it to his lips not giving him any "You're a dick." Harlan said "So are you." " fսck you." "fսck me?" " Sure" Harlan smirked "oh so now they want to fuck" Alice said rolling her eyes but she smiled nevertheless. "Oh my God, you look...." Harlan started but couldn't finish the sentence Cyrus didn't even try he just stared at her big tits that were perfectly visible while she wore bikini. "Perverts" Alice muttered playfully. They made out for a few minutes and then Alice left them "I will be in a few minutes" she said before she left. The girl went to the house and looked for the bathroom. She was washing her hands when she felt something in her mouth. She tried to take it out and Suddenly she threw up. The girl vomited with blood and there was something else mistletoe. Alice blinked. She was clean there was no blood in the sink or in her mouth. "The fuck" Alice panicked and stormed out of the bathroom. She got to the living room. And heard the static noise. Alice looked back and saw them she saw those figures who hunt her for a few days now she tried to run but was hit by a metal stick or so she thought, in reality, she just passed out in the living room.
Everyone was having fun in the yard when suddenly they heard a wolf houl. There was a creature standing near the house in the bushes. The teens screamed "everyone in the house" Harlan shouted Everybody ran into the house and locked the doors. "What the fuck is that," Austin asked "a bear or a mountain lion," Everett said with a rush "guys I think something is wrong with her," Blake said and stepped back now everyone could see a passed-out Alice on the floor. Harlan and Cyrus rushed up to her and kneeled in front of her. They both had worried expressions on their face. "Oh for fuck's sake she is just high or drunk there is a fucking animal outside," Phoebe said "shut up she didn't take anything tonight" Harlan growled at her. Everyone had a scared expression and panic-stricken looks. Suddenly Alice opened her eyes which were bright red and she sat up and growled loudly shaking all the windows in the house with her voice. The creature ran away and the girl passed out again "what the fuck was that" Austin asked with a shaking voice.