Part 3

Stella felt her body react to his words; he sensed her nervousness and gripped his fingers around her hand, giving her a soft squeeze. The simple gesture helped calm her down, and for the first time that night, she was not nervous anymore.

Once inside her room, he pulls her to him. His embrace was strong and warm, and she buried her head in his shoulder, letting herself give into the feel of him. He wrapped his arms around her and lightly kissed her forehead, unable to resist breathing in the sweet scent of her hair. It was still vanilla.

They slowly pulled away from one another, and they looked at each other with the same soft expression in their eyes. He leaned his forehead against hers, his breath heavy and his heart thundering, as he kept his eyes locked on hers, searching for signs of hesitation. But he's coming up empty; there's a look in her eyes, a look he's never seen before, and he doesn't know if that should scare him or make him happy.

He slipped his hand into her hair, and as the other hand stayed on her hip, he slowly backed her toward her bed.

He sits down at the edge of her bed and reaches up behind her, slowly unzipping the back of her dress. He bites his lip as he pulls the dress down, revealing a matching silk red and black bra and panties set. "Wow you," he started, as he looked her up and down,

She placed her finger on his lips and said, "No talking." He nodded, then watched as she unhooked her bra clasp and slowly pulled it off her shoulders. Then dropped it on the floor. He let out a small moan, stood up, lifted her up, looked into her eyes, and laid her carefully down on her bed. He was hovering over her, kneading and squeezing her breast, then, using his forefingers and thumbs, began to squeeze and pull at her nipples. He moved his head down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking on it, and she let out a moan. He lifted his head and blew air onto her now-wet nipple, and it became harder than it already was.

He pulled away suddenly, kicking off his shoes and taking his jacket off. She lay there watching as he unbuttoned his shirt, biting her bottom lip. She smiled as his shirt hit the floor. "Wow!" she whispered, hoping he didn't hear her.

"No talking, remember," he said with a smirk, loving that he has the same effect on her as she does him. She's looking at him with so much lust. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off. He climbed back on top of her just in his blue boxer briefs. He winked at her before letting his mouth cover her other nipple. "Mmm," she moaned, as he continued to suck her nipples. "Kelly, please," she begs; she loves what he's doing to her, but right now she needs him in another place.

He puts his finger to her lips, as she did to him, and says, "No talking, sweetheart." He smirks, and she rolls her eyes as he laughs. He then moves down, kissing her stomach and dipping his tongue into her belly button, which made her arch her back. He hooks his fingers into the waistline of her panties, pulling them slowly down. Once they hit the floor, his eyes unconsciously surveyed her beautiful, curvy naked body. The same body that haunts his dreams His breath hitches, and he swallows hard, "Stella, your fucking gorgeous..."

"Kelly," she says in her warning tone. She's not ready for his words; his words could change everything; words can make this more than just sex between two close friends, and that's all this is: just sex, nothing more. No matter how hard she wants it to be more, she knows what this is, and she refuses to let herself think otherwise. Regardless of the way he keeps looking at her and touching her, this is still just casual sex, nothing more.

He pays her warning no attention; he doesn't like that no-talking rule; it's a crazy rule that he hopes, along with that stupid no-kissing rule, will be broken soon. He wants to tell her how much he adores her body, as he kisses every inch of her. He wants to whisper sweet nothings in her ear as he makes love to her; it's been a dream of his for years, but he knows now is not the time.