Part 4

What the hell is she doing here?" Kelly said, as he jumped off her, picking up his shoes, clearly pissed that Dawson ruined his plan.

"I don't know, go hide in the bathroom quickly," Stella said, hearing Dawson on the steps.

She jumps out of bed, grabbing her robe. Kelly runs to the bathroom and closes the door just as Dawson walks into the room. "Please don't tell me you're just getting up," Dawson said, with her hands on her hips.

"Gabby. "It's like eight in the freaking morning; you know I don't like mornings," Stella said, as she crossed her arms over herself, "and I worked last night; Molly's was pretty busy; Otis and I didn't get outta there till two this morning."

"I can't believe you forgot about this morning."

Stella raised an eyebrow. "What's this morning?" she asked, trying to rack her brain on what the hell her friend was talking about.

"I called you two days ago and told you Jackson was going camping for the weekend with Cruz and his boys. Matt is going to spend the day with the baby since I haven't had a moment to myself since Jasmine was born. I had the morning off, no children; it was our me day; we were supposed to go out and have a girl's day just the two of us."

"Oh, I forgot," she said in a disappointed voice. It's not like she didn't want to spend time with her best friends; they hardly get to do anything together anymore, but she really wanted to finish what Kelly started. "Let me get dressed, and I'll be down."

"I'll wait," Dawson said as she sat down on the bed.

Stella closed her eyes, trying to think of a way to get her downstairs. ' Hey, could you please make me some coffee; you know I'm a total bitch without my coffee and feed my cat? I'll be fast, I promise."

'Fine," Dawson said as she stood up. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you were trying to get me out of your room," she said, in a teasing tone. "Are you hiding something or someone from me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What? No. You know I tell you everything." Dawson just nodded before walking away. Stella let out a loud sigh. She grabbed some clothes and walked into her bathroom. "That was so close," she said, as she shut the bathroom door and locked it.

"So, you're leaving me high and dry?" Kelly asked as he pointed to his hard-on. Stella bit her lip, and damn, she wished she had enough time for a quickie.

"Sorry," she said with sadness in her voice, giving him her sorry eyes. She pulled her shirt off, tossing it onto the floor. "Are you just going to stand there and stare at me? Not that I mind, of course." She said it with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it; you're just so damn beautiful," he said, as he walked towards her. He puts his hands on her hips, pinning her body against the door. He tilted his head forward, touching her forehead with his. "I need you," he begged. staring into her eyes,

And just like that, her mind goes blank. "I'm all yours," she whispered like she was under his spell.

He kissed her hard on the mouth. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she let out a sigh. His hands were running up her stomach. He broke the kiss and took her nipple into his mouth. "God, I missed you," he whispered, as his mouth moved to her other breast.