40

The problem was he had no idea how to work it out. Well, rejection fucking stung, and since it was for the first time in his life he suffered it when it mattered, he felt utterly messed up. Each time he closed his eyes, he could only see Jin's climax face turning into stone in the blink of an eye. Had he been, what? Disgusted? What of him could cause that kind of reaction in a person? Was it weird that he didn't know about it because he couldn't see it, and other people didn't care to tell him because they pitied him? Namjoon had examined himself in the mirror in all possible ways and couldn't see if it killed him.

He barely registered as Jimin plunked by his side on the sofa in the living room. Instead of offering a greeting, he barely let out a grunt. Jimin sighed and placed a hand on his knee. 

Oh, no, that had to be some kind of intervention. "Deedee," his friend called softly, "what exactly is this girl doing to you to make you so messed up?" And he had just pulled the 'Deedee' card on him, which was something Jimin did only when he wanted to have heartfelt conversations. Because he'd had a girlfriend for three years, he was the only one in their group who seemed to have developed extra skills, all dealing with emotional stuff, which everyone hated when it was used on them but appreciated for being actually helpful.

"There's no girl," he mumbled. "If there's no girl, you're really starting to scare me. Is someone in your family ill or something?" He couldn't lie about serious stuff like that. 

"It's a girl," he said reluctantly. He wasn't yet at the point when he could admit to his friends that he was crushing on a dude. "All right." 

Jimin exhaled

Jimin exhaled. "So, you dig her, and she doesn't dig you back?" "Something like that," Namjoon mumbled and began munching on a hangnail. Jimin grabbed his arm and forced it down. 

"I'm not just going to tell you that you need to talk. I'm actually going to interrogate you." Ha! Like that would scare him. 

He looked down stubbornly. "All right," Jimin said with a sigh, "let's start. Was she, like, hands off, dude, from the start, or something?" Namjoon swung his head from one side to the other. 

"Not... really. We... well, touched each other and stuff." Good thing he hadn't just blurted out something insane like having jerked off with the imaginary girl.

"Ah, so she must be at least a little into you. What makes you think she doesn't like you?" 'She' had run away with Namjoon's cum on 'her' like there was a rocket in 'her' butt. But he couldn't say that outright.

"She's like distant and stuff," Namjoon replied

"She's like distant and stuff," Namjoon replied. "Is there something going on in her life right now? Maybe she doesn't feel like hooking up is a good idea for her right now." "It's more than hooking up," Namjoon replied in an irritated voice and then instantly wished that he could take the words back.

"Really?" Jimin's eyes lit up for a moment. "Since when?" "Since it's about her. I mean, I don't know! Can we not have this conversation?" Namjoon whined.

"No, we can not have this conversation," Jimin replied firmly. "So, it's serious. Our little boy is finally growing up."