107

"Don't mention it," Yoongi said and waved good-naturedly. His friends didn't mind teasing him and joking around, but they could be sensitive when needed. It could be because of Tae's positive influence since he was more attuned, apparently, to all that stuff. 

Nothing rubbed off on Jimin, though. But when did anything? Jimin was stubborn and cared about being his person above all. And they all loved him for who he was.

No time to ponder over his friends. He knew everything about them already. At the door was someone who Namjoon very much wanted to know everything about, as well.

Jin was surprised when the door opened in front of him even before he had a chance to knock. Namjoon leaned against it, gave him a lewd once-over, and moved away languidly to make room for him to walk inside. "You took your sweet time."

"Seriously? I practically ran here," Jin protested. Namjoon pushed the door shut and dragged him close by the front of his sweater. "Hmm, you are a bit sweaty." 

He purred, low and distractingly, in his ear

He purred, low and distractingly, in his ear. "I like it when you're needy." "Am I nothing but a booty call to you? Because it feels like it."

Not that he minded it. Just seeing Namjoon in nothing but a pair of worn jeans, a white tee, and barefoot gave him a thrill and made his skin turn into goosebumps. There shouldn't have been anything sexual about his attire, but maybe Jin was already imagining him without his clothes, and his dirty imagination was to blame. 

"Where are your friends?" he asked, realizing he neglected an important detail. "Yoongi and Tae are busy studying, and Jimin is somewhere, fucking his own and some girl's brains out," Namjoon said hurriedly. He grabbed "He's the newly crowned king of hookups," Jin mentioned, as he remembered the latest gossip reported to him by Hoseok despite his protests of not wanting to hear anything published by Xpress. 

"Doesn't it irk you?" "Irk me? Why?" It was hard to keep up with Namjoon as they rocketed to the first floor, ending up in his room. bed his hand and pulled him up the stairs. Jin had to fight the familiar hammering of his heart once they were truly alone and away from potentially prying eyes. 

The sense of urgency in Namjoon's movements made his entire body pulse with want. "You used to be the king, right?" Namjoon shrugged and pressed him against the door. "I don't give a damn. 

Between me and Jimin, I got the better deal

Between me and Jimin, I got the better deal." Jin snorted, searching hard for something that would stop his belly from doing somersaults while Namjoon snuck one strong thigh between his legs, aiming for his erection without delay. "What's that? A bona fide cocksucker?" If there was bitterness in how he said that, Namjoon most probably chose to ignore it. 

"I love it when you talk dirty. I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth." Not anymore.

"No," he said dryly. Namjoon grinned against his lips. "Good. Get busy and kiss me."

He managed a small breath before Namjoon covered his mouth with his completely. Nothing was wrong with kissing a straight boy, right? They were playing safe, although it would have been a hard thing to tell what they were playing for anyway. Speaking of hard, Namjoon had no qualms about torturing his erection with his thigh, not that he dared to complain.