106

Good enough for me. My dick may be an asshole about it, though. Jin would have kept texting and argued some more, but in all honesty, he felt as if he had just taken his head out of the water after having it forced under to the point of suffocation. 

He grabbed his things in a rush while heading out. I'm on my way. Namjoon hurried downstairs to stalk the door even though it would take Jin a bit to get there from the library. 

He winced as his dick was painfully crushed against his jeans. It had been well-plotted to send Jin that pic so that he could light a fire under his ass, but now he had some trouble making it go back down. A new surge of excitement was making it impossible to stay still, and he wished he had a magic wand so he could make his friends in the living room disappear while he waited for Jin.

"Look at him, what a puppy," Yoongi commented with a smirk. "Rushing to the door, waiting for his master to get home." "Shut up. 

I'm just checking the plants," Namjoon mumbled. He threw a dubious look at the two pots by the door. He never cared for stuff like that, but the sight of the ill plants was depressing. 

"Why the hell do they look like that?" Taehyung shrugged

"Why the hell do they look like that?" Taehyung shrugged. "Jimin had this idea that he could get them to like beer." "I don't think it's working. 

Where is the resident kinkster anyway?" "Hooking up, most probably, like he does most of these days," Tae offered promptly. "Are you waiting for Jin?" The smile on his friend's face told him that, just like Yoongi, Tae had figured out why he was hugging the door at that hour. "Yeah," he said, trying to keep his tone neutral.

"Aw, are mom and dad embarrassing you, pumpkin?" Yoongi teased him. "When are you going to introduce him properly to us, as your boyfriend?" "Hush, he doesn't want people to know," Namjoon said quickly and waved. Tae and Yoongi exchanged a look he didn't like.

"Why?" Taehyung asked. That wasn't the time to explain. "Give me a month, and I'll introduce him to you as more than that."

"More than a boyfriend?" Yoongi asked, the incredulity in his voice too damned high. "This is getting more serious than I thought." Tae opened his palm. 

"Pay up, loser

"Pay up, loser." Yoongi sighed and hit Tae's open palm with a five after digging it out of his pocket. "Are you guys seriously betting on my love life? Man, you two should go out more."

"Love life," Tae said with a fond sigh. "Are you hearing him, eomma?" "Why am I the eomma?" Yoongi protested. Namjoon pressed his ear against the door. 

"Hush, you two. And seriously, go out and date or something. Stop spying on me," he whispered.

"You know you can just look out the window," Taehyung suggested. "Ah, here comes Prince Charming. Let's go study in the kitchen, Yoongi, or these two lovebirds will be too shy to make their nest with us watching."

It made sense that those two were indoors tonight. They were working on a project together and unlike Jimin, who only cared about barely graduating, and Namjoon, who had a knack for learning fast, Yoongi and Tae were dead serious about their grades and dedicated a lot of time to them. "Appreciate it, guys," he said to their retreating backs.

 "Appreciate it, guys," he said to their retreating backs