105

"Why spoil a perfect evening?" Namjoon chuckled and pressed his lips against his cheek, releasing a smacking sound. "You make a perfect point, Mr. Kim. May I offer you a ride back?" Again, the teasing. 

But Jin didn't mind. Namjoon making fun of his upbringing and origins was liberating. He was the kind of person not to take it seriously, wherever Jin came from.

"I surely hope so. Otherwise, it might take me half the night to get back to campus." "It's not that far, but it's my pleasure. 

Thank God you sucked me off." "Really? Leave divinity out of it," Jin said, barely stopping himself from grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah. 

It's tough to drive with a hardon. This should hold me until we get back." "Ah, and that was an allusion to your fast rebound time, right?" "Totally. 

Now let's get back before it runs out

Now let's get back before it runs out." Jin couldn't agree more. He needed to reach his room, hide under covers, and grin like crazy while thinking of Namjoon and his gorgeous everything. 

"Joon had been merciful enough to let him off the hook once they were back from their not exactly a date, and throughout Monday they hadn't even bumped into each other. To his surprise, Jin had slept through the night like a log, something unusual for him ever since he had left home. Between lectures, studying, and working, he had little time to daydream about his owner for a month, a boy who had the craziest ideas about how to torture him.

As the hour for closing the library drew near, Jin couldn't help but let his mind wander in unpleasant directions. It wasn't like he expected texts filled with innuendos and inane emojis depicting various vegetables, but all this silence was unnerving. He had barely seen Namjoon from afar all day long. 

It made him feel like everything had happened only in his imagination. No, it had happened and probably Joon had decided that whatever this was, he didn't like it. It wasn't unheard of, after all. 

Daejoon had used to be so hot and cold, driving him mad with guessing -- The phone notified him of an incoming message. How long until you're done with work? Jin had to fight the urgency tickling his fingers before managing to type a reply. Not long.

Come by when you're finished

Come by when you're finished. "Why?" " Seriously?" Joon says. "Right. 

Your game."  "Shut up. You love BJS just as much as I do. 

And look what I have for you." Jin almost dropped the phone when the image of a hard, awesome cock, held at an angle to allow the viewer to bask in all its gorgeousness, was displayed on his screen. "Are you seriously sending me nudes?" "Feel free to add it to your spank bank."

"I don't have a spank bank." "Then start one. Name it Namjoon. 

It would truly mean a lot." "Have you taken Viagra? How can you be so hard and text at the same time?" It wasn't rocket science. He was just as aroused and shifting his position in an attempt to ease the tightness in his pants while texting with Joon didn't help.

 He was just as aroused and shifting his position in an attempt to ease the tightness in his pants while texting with Joon didn't help

"Why take stimulants when I have the real thing?" "What real thing?"  "You. Fuck, that bj you gave me last night, I'm still thinking about it. Just come already."

I can only stay for one hour.