111

Not that he had had others, except Daejoon's of course, but Namjoon's was different. He preferred it, he decided, and closed his eyes. Joon's mouth was warm and soft on him, unlike his hand which had a vicelike grip on the base of his cock. 

Knowing that he couldn't offer the same deepthroat technique in turn, Namjoon had opted for roughing his cock up with one hand. Jin felt his toes curling against the bed and bit his bottom lip hard. Joon didn't stop for a moment, lapping at the head of his cock like it was an ice cream cone, making it easy to climb to the highest peak, but difficult to get down.

Namjoon pulled himself up and aligned his body beside Jin's to reach and kiss his mouth. It was just so easy to open up and let him do that. Their tastes mingled, and it was intoxicating. 

Jin closed his eyes and squeezed them to stop the rush of feelings from reaching his head and making a mess out of it. What was he thinking? He was already messed up. By Jin's expression, he wasn't doing a half-assed job. 

Still, Namjoon thought with envy, Jin made it seem so simple. Fucking-A sword swallower. Not everyone could do that, and it was a simple fact. He enjoyed the feeling of their bodies glued together for a while.

"Hey, what's your favorite color?" he asked

"Hey, what's your favorite color?" he asked. Jin blinked and looked at him in confusion. "Grey," he replied, and his breath came as a small huff like he was annoyed.

No, he wasn't. It was something else completely, as he had come to understand. Namjoon snickered. 

"Really?"There were traces of a small blush washing over Jin's cheeks. It would be so delicious to break through all his walls. "Yeah. 

And before you start teasing me, yes, it's because of your gorgeous eyes." Namjoon sighed, unafraid of showing his satisfaction at that. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?" Jin stared at him. 

"Why are you asking? I thought I was here to suck cock, not give an interview." Joon shrugged. "I'm the youngest of seven brothers and sisters. 

Two older brothers, four older sisters," he said with pride

Two older brothers, four older sisters," he said with pride. "The youngest? No wonder you're so spoilt," Jin commented. "I bet your siblings are all crazy about you."

"You could say that." Totally. His sisters, especially, had always spoiled him. And his brothers had taught him everything worthy of being learned. 

"Come on, give me something about yourself. I'm like an open book if you care to read me." Jin was slowly going back into his shell, and Namjoon had no intention of letting him. He wrapped his leg around the slender thigh, making sure to keep him from bolting.

"We're hooking up, Namjoon. Are you secretly working for Sunny Hill Xpress? They're also interested in my whereabouts and history, more so than they should be." Namjoon laughed. 

"Yeah. It's my get-rich scheme. I find out everything about you, I sell your secrets, and I become a millionaire." "I'm not worth that much."

"To me, you are

"To me, you are." Well, it wasn't his intention to sound corny, but Jin didn't seem to take the hint. His eyes were darting sideways, and he was beginning to move away.

"The hour's not up," Namjoon said tersely. Jin caressed his cheek, surprising him with how gentle he was. "Let me kiss you again.