101

He stopped by the side of the lake that already shone silver as a full moon hung above. The engine died, and he turned toward Jin. "Fancy a walk?" "Fancy? Why are you talking like that?" "Dunno. 

Everything feels a little fancy with you, is all." Jin shook his head and got out of the car. Namjoon followed his example.

"When the weather is hot, people come here for a quick dip," he explained. "But I like it because it's so quiet the rest of the time." Jin kept his hands in his pockets, and they walked side by side, their shoulders almost touching. 

They stopped inches from the shore. Jin was the first to break the silence. "It's true. 

I have the hots for you, Namjoon, almost to the point where I think I must be deranged." Namjoon rested one hand on his shoulder and made him turn so they were facing one another. "If it's any consolation, same here."

Jin exhaled, a warm breeze caressing Namjoon's face

Jin exhaled, a warm breeze caressing Namjoon's face. "So, let's do this. Let's burn through it for a month or less."  

"Or less? You're an optimist or a pessimist. No idea how to read you." "I only meant that if you get bored before the month is up --" "No way that's going to happen. 

Come here." As on other occasions when they were alone, Jin didn't protest as Namjoon grabbed him by the front of his shirt and crushed their lips together. It was as sweet as ever, but even more than that, as Jin immediately wrapped his arms around him and lost himself in the kiss.

This time, Namjoon planned on taking things a little further than a bit of fumbling about. So he let his hands drop and grabbed Jin's ass hard, making the other gasp in surprise. Still, there was no sign of being denied, so he grew bolder. 

When his ass had been groped and teased, he had liked it in the extreme. He was still wondering, however, if this wasn't hotter. Jin's butt was firm and filled his hands so nicely.

"Your ass is perfect for getting dick," he said when they stopped, breathing hard

"Your ass is perfect for getting dick," he said when they stopped, breathing hard."Not ready yet," Jin whispered. Yet. 

Namjoon grinned. So quickly did he change his mind; Namjoon needed only to give him the tiniest shoves, and Jin would yield immediately. He decided that it was time to play his ace. After his little conversation with Tae, he had made up his mind. 

"Ready to get your dick sucked, then?" Jin let out a small confused moan. "Don't be a tease, Kim. It's cruel."

Namjoon grabbed his hand and pulled him along. "Come on. I'll have you lean against the car while I'm working that nice cock of yours."

Jin hurried after him. "Why?" Namjoon smirked, although the other couldn't see him. "Because I'm about to blow your mind and I don't want you toppling over and dirtying your pretty clothes."

"Good point," Jin replied, but his voice was deep and ragged

"Good point," Jin replied, but his voice was deep and ragged. He had to be dreaming. His back was against the car -- a good idea after all -- he had no trouble standing only because Namjoon's hands were firmly grasping his hips and holding him in place.

"At any point you don't like this, we can stop, you know?" he whispered.