49

Hobi watched Jin like a hawk as he stuffed his mouth like he hadn't eaten in a month. Seeing how skinny he was, Jin wondered where all that food could go. Hobi had a metabolism that could make supermodels on all continents go green with envy. 

As expected, he wasn't appreciative of his so-called gift. Jin hesitated. He hadn't had the heart to tell Hobi that he didn't find Jungkook attractive. 

"No, not yet." "Hmm, have you at least bumped into him tonight?" Jin frowned in thought. "No, why would you say that?" Hobi gestured at him with a dangerously full spoon. 

"I don't know, but your eyes are all shiny, and you look happy." Jin could feel his cheeks getting slightly warm. Was he that transparent? The little game he was playing with Namjoon was getting out of hand if people could easily tell something was going on.

"I just rushed here from the library. The fresh air must have made my eyes water." Hobi examined him with narrow eyes.

" Hobi examined him with narrow eyes

"Right. So, you're not the kind to kiss and tell. I can respect that, man."

Jin let out a small breath. "But I'm your roommate and bestie," Hobi continued. "One of these days, you need to fill me in, because boy, this thing you have going with Jungkook, must be pretty intense."

Jin stared at Hobi nonplussed. "What do you mean?" "You know, one day you're blue, another tickled pink." Jin didn't repress a small laugh. 

"I have no idea what you mean." Hobi sighed and then placed his chin into his palm with a dreamy look on his face. "I wish I were with a girl who'd make me feel like this. 

But I suppose things like this don't happen to people like me." "Do you mean, having a small cold the other day, aka your definition of blue, and allergies acting up, aka my shiny eyes?" Jin asked, hoping that Hobi would let it go, at least this time. No chance of that. Hobi grinned and then winked at him. 

"One day, hyungie, you're going to kiss and tell

"One day, hyungie, you're going to kiss and tell. And I'll be here for you, as your bestie." "A very nosy bestie," Jin pointed out.

"Hey, if I don't have a love life, at least I can live vicariously through yours," Hobi said matter-of-factly. "You'd practically live a gay man's love life," Jin said and grabbed the plates. "So? Love is love," Hobi replied and beat Jin to the sink, where he took the dirty plates from him and began washing them like he was serving time in Satan's kitchen.

Jin didn't mind Hobi's enthusiastic nature most of the time, but there was no way in hell he could admit to him, or anyone for that matter, that he was falling for the resident bad boy like a completely naive. Wait, he stopped, was that what he was doing? "This Saturday, it's on us," Yoongi announced as they sat around the kitchen table with beers in front of them. "I'll make sure we have all the booze we need. 

You three will be in charge of the rest." "I'll handle the snacks," Taehyung replied right away. "I'll bring the strippers," Jimin said in the most innocent manner possible.

Both Yoongi and Tae stared at him until Jimin grimaced and looked away. "You're no fun. Should I bring some nuns, then?" "Did you buy something weird from the sex shop again?" Tae narrowed his eyes as he examined their mutual friend. "I'm sure your definition of nuns cannot be found in any dictionary."

"