100

Namjoon blinked like he was bored. "Do you like that guy or something?" "I do." It was a lie, but he needed to push Namjoon away right now. 

Jungkook didn't look like he got the gist of the situation, but he couldn't be completely blind. "Bad choice," Namjoon said. "Really? Why?" "He's boring and obnoxious."

"Not to me. And I'd like to take my chances with him after our little experiment is over." Namjoon grabbed his shoulder. 

"For real? Are you going to cheat on me with him?" "Cheat on you?" Jin asked, utterly terrified by the idea. "No. I won't argue semantics with you since we're not dating, but let me make it clear that as long as my agreement with you stands, I will not get together with anyone else. 

I hope you understand that the same rule applies to you." Namjoon grinned at him. "Possessive.

I like it

I like it. And you don't have to worry about me. I'm all for exclusivity, and I only want you."

Jin groaned and rolled his eyes to hide the effect those words had on him. "Now we'll have to leave, and I'm barely halfway through my pizza." "Just go ahead and eat at your own pace. 

Jungkook won't hold it against me for not telling the truth." "You have everyone wrapped around your little finger, don't you?" "Do I have you?" Namjoon asked. "Because that's all that matters to me right now." Yes.

 Yes, he did, but Jin had no plans of giving himself away. "Just move back to your seat so that we can finish our meal. You made me crazy praising it, and it's truly outstanding. 

I'd hate to leave any behind." Namjoon shrugged and pulled his plate closer. "Mine has more pepperoni," he said and moved a slice through the air like an airplane. 

"Open your mouth and have a taste

"Open your mouth and have a taste." It was useless to argue with him. After throwing a few more looks around, Jin took a bite. 

Namjoon took the next, locking his eyes with him. He was insane to believe his heart or any other piece of him would survive unscathed for an entire month. Namjoon had to admit that there was a part of him, a bit sadistic, that enjoyed watching Jin squirm. 

They wanted each other like crazy, so what was the point of denying their mutual attraction? Now, they were on their way back and Jin kept stealing nervous looks at him. "What?" he asked. "Are we... going to do something tonight?" Jin asked in a staccato voice.

Namjoon grinned. "And by something, you mean --" "Sexual things, yes," Jin said quickly. It was just so much fun to see him fretting like that. 

After all, it looked like someone had gotten a little worked up about their date. "Dunno. What do you have in mind?" The reply surprised him. 

"Take me someplace you like

"Take me someplace you like. Somewhere quiet." The tall trees flew by fast as they drove back to Sunny Hill. 

"Like outdoors or something?" "Yes, something like that." Namjoon felt giddy with excitement. This was his third year at Sunny Hill, and he knew the school's surroundings like the back of his hand. 

And he had the perfect place in mind. At the next corner, he turned left and took them off the main road. The evening was setting in fast, and it would surely get a little chilly, but he suspected they would feel way too hot for the cold to bother them.