117

"Tell your boyfriend that's bullshit. I've always been the king." Namjoon laughed. 

"Sure, buddy, anything you say." Jimin turned on one side, propping his head on his hand, arm bent at the elbow. "Did you score?" he insisted. 

"You look like you scored." Joon turned his head to look into his friend's eyes. "It was freaking amazing. 

But I didn't get to ass fucking if that's what you're so curious about." Jimin groaned. "When are you going to fuck this dude? He's leading you by the dick."

"You know, Jimin, some people like to take it easy. We've barely met." "Did he suck your dick? Give me at least that, or I won't be able to call you my bro anymore."

"Yeah, he did

"Yeah, he did. And I sucked him off, too," Namjoon offered. Jimin's eyes grew wide. 

"For real? What does it taste like?" "Fuck off. I told you too much already." "No way, I need to know."

"Then go suck a dick and stop pestering me." "Are you going to be all lovey-dovey with him now that you two sucked each other's dicks?" Namjoon sighed. "We're kind of secret."

"What do you mean? What's there to hide?" Now this was a part of this conversation that Namjoon didn't like very much. "He knows I used to be the king of hookups." "No way you were," Jimin said. 

"Tell him that. Tell him who the true king is and always was." "All right, all right. 

I bow before the king

I bow before the king. Is that enough?" Jimin nodded with a huff. "What's his problem?" "Dunno," Joon lied. 

He had his suspicions about the Asshole (yes, since he didn't have a name, he deserved a capital letter for that moniker), but he wanted to keep them to himself for now. "But my reputation of fuck 'em and leave 'em doesn't help my case." "Do you want me to talk to him? I can tell him you're the real deal." 

"No, what the hell? I'm doing fine." "No need to bite my head off, 'kay? You're just wussing around with this dude, is all." "I'm not wussing around," Namjoon protested. 

"It's just that I don't want to scare him off." Jimin pushed against his shoulder hard. "He's not a girl, bro. 

Stop handling him like he's gonna break or something." "Ah, screw you. I'm not going to take advice on this from you."

"Really? Who are you going to listen to? Tae? He's practically half-woman ever since he got hitched with Jenny

"Really? Who are you going to listen to? Tae? He's practically half-woman ever since he got hitched with Jenny. Whatever he knows won't help you with a dude. And Yoongi doesn't love you like I do," Jimin joked.

"Yeah, but Yoongi has two dads, and if I ever need advice, I can ask him to have them help me." Jimin scrunched up his nose. "Yoongi's dads used to date, when? Like a century ago?" "If I let them know you said that --" Jimin jumped on him for another session of roughhousing. 

There was no way to win. "All right, all right, I won't ask them anything," he promised. Finally, Jimin declared himself satisfied and let him go.

"What's with you?" Namjoon asked, wanting to steer the conversation away from Jin and learn what Jimin was getting up to these days. "I hear there's not one girl left on campus who hasn't had your tender loving care." Jimin snickered. 

"You abandoned the cause, so I had to step up my game. Twice the work--" "--twice the fun," Joon completed the sentence. "You could slow down, you know? You're hooking up almost every day."